Introducing Brokers

bc0b637f58208db620c46a21ab7dcbdd.png

Introducing Brokers introduce new clients to a Forex brokerage, and in return the Introducing Brokers earn a generous, ongoing commission.

FXB Trading offers a rewarding Introducing Broker (IB) program to individuals and companies worldwide. The program offers the opportunity for the Introducing Broker to earn a generous, ongoing commission by introducing new business to FXB Trading.

FXB Trading sets an extremely competitive IB commission rate and offers one of the most innovative tracking tools for introducing brokers in the forex marketplace.

FXB’s Introducing Brokers program is an opportunity for brokers, traders and industry participants to create a successful Forex business.

more detail : Introducing Brokers

FXB trading | Super-Tight Spreads

The forex market is a 24-hour market. This is because there are three major trading hubs which do most trading activity over an 8 to 10-hour period. I am accessing this 24-hour market via Circle Markets broker. I found them very reliable as of their customer support and relationship with the clients. They created the environment of their trading platform where you can find comfortable yourself. They provide 24/7 customer supports with live chat service in various languages.

I am a trader of Trade12 broker. With the broker I have some extra ordinary facilities like:

-high leverage like 1:400 and lowest spread level,

-wide range of deposit bonus,

-ECN accounts with lowest commission,

-no restrictions for pending orders,

-high security of funding,

-‘’smart bridge technology’’ for scalping and hedging.