Vacancies For Master Traders - TenkoFX.

Now veteran trader can be more profitable because TenkoFX announces vacancies for master traders. The first 10 traders will receive $200 in investments in their accounts. Investment will be provided to master traders who will open a PAMM account and import their trade history from myfxbook.com

Just need these requirements –

- A real account is imported;
- An account is open for more than 6 months,
- The maximum drawdown for the account is no more than 20%,
- The maximum exposure level is no more than 30%,
- The profitability is 35% or more.

DIo_Vus_AUw_AAMVNK.jpg

Noted: The funds will be deposited into your investment account with a 50/50 offer. If the drawdown exceeds 20%, the company will withdraw the remaining funds. if imported account continues to show good trading in the next 3 month the Tenkofx company can increase the sum of investment funds up to 3000 usd.

I trust my broker Circle Markets. And I can assure that my money is safe in their hands. Really, I can now totally concentrate on my trading skills other than worrying about my money getting stolen by the broker. The broker is quite straight forward which I liked the most but the best thing is the reliability and one stop service for any issues of the broker. They have all the features needed for a trader to perform well and I am really enjoying it here.