Market is in sideway-trend

fx88vn

USD/CHF

The USD/CHF pair is testing the 20-period EMA with a series of doji candles forming indicating some uncertainty in the market. A spike in volume in today’s trading session suggests there is still significant interest in the pair. MACD appears to be supporting the positive sentiment, as it is close to breaking the zero line to the upside. RSI is flat at the default line. A break of the 20 -period EMA will make the 0.966 price level the next target. The EUR/GBP pair was supported by fundamentals in yesterday’s trading session.

Impact event: U.S. Core Durable Goods Orders will be released at 15:30 GMT+3 and will impact all U.S. Dollar pairs.

2017-08-25-08_56_37-1006_-Galactus-Live-

EUR/USD

The EUR/USD pair has bounced off the the 20-period EMA and appears to be heading towards the next target at the 1.17 price level which represents a previous support line. MACD appears to be on the verge of breaking the zero line to the downside. RSI also has a downward trajectory. However, with volume declining, the question is whether the move can be sustained.

2017-08-25-09_09_36-1006_-Galactus-Live-

USD/JPY

The USD/JPY 1- hour chart indicates that the pair has entered into a uptrend, which has elements of a flag continuation pattern. Buyers appear to have reached a point of exhaustion as price action has moved sideways to start today’s trading session. Declining volume confirms the loss in momentum. Will the trend continue? RSI is approaching the 70 oversold level therefore there is a chance of a bearish reversal, yet MACD indicates that sentiment remains positive currently.

2017-08-25-09_08_36-1006_-Galactus-Live-

GOLD

Gold prices have moved above the 20-period EMA however, a break of the zero line on MACD will be required to confirm the uptrend. MACD has an upward trajectory and appears to be moving in a more positive direction. However, RSI is flat and volume has almost disappeared, indicating the metal will probably trade in range between the 16.90 and 17.04 price levels.

2017-08-25-09_11_58-1006_-Galactus-Live-

From: https://fx88.vn/vi/nghien-cuu-va-cong-cu/cac-van-de-can-biet-trong-giao-dich-forex

All CFD traders are aware of the fact their success and work is not confined to whatever happens in the trading office environment. It is important for traders to move around and meet clients and this can curtail many of their trades. FXB Trading uses several different mobile platforms so that traders can monitor their orders and place new trades.

Market is currently in a sideway trend indeed cause the pressure of the money is currently not in the market. Big money makers or big investors are currently not present in the market which did show some less volatility and no pressure or direction on either side of the market. I get to know good analysis for FREE about the market from my broker Forex4you. They provide me daily analysis for which I am up to date with every possible things and currently very successful in trading as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been facing this trouble for a while now at the moment. Market is currently not in the good state as before used to be. Due to the low pressure market becomes less volatile which is very harmful for scalper and day trader. It becomes very hard to make analysis for new traders as well as old ones. Luckily I got support from my broker AAFX which provides effective trade set up every week.

The biggest advantage that I have derived out of FXB Trading is the interface it provided. It is totally user friendly and the navigation has been made simple for users. I was able to locate several types of real time information and was able to analyze the trends in the market depending on the global economic occurrences with the help of the website’s economic calendar