Scalping and broker relation.

Scalping and broker has a different relation which many traders don’t know. Not all brokers offers trader to trade scalping. Very few brokers allow the concepts of scalping. Rather than restriction you need some extra support from your broker to trade scalping, like low spread, good execution, less slippage problem etc. I am also a scalper for 2 years. For my scalping I like to trade with AAFX. It offers me 1 pip fixed spread on major pairs.

There is a huge relationship between broker and scalping. Those who are scalper first go for a scalping friendly broker. To trade like scalping I need to have high leverage, zero spread, technical error free platform, no set up fees, no restrictions for pending orders and also want to have a smart technology for scalping. By considering all that things I have selected a bitcoin based broker called Evolve Markets.

How much fluently I can scalp on market that depends on the broker’s facility. A scalper needs to have some extra ordinary facilities like fast execution, no set up fees, fluent platform free from all technical errors, high leverage, low spread and overall a better support from broker. After checking every thing I have selected Trade12 broker. As a scalper I am lucky with this broker.

• 2 months later...

Scalping refers to short time trading which is opened for not more than 15 pips can be called as short time trade or scalping. There is a big relationship between broker and scalping. To scalp on market we need to have genial facilities for scalping. Like with Trade12 I have the smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging, lowest transaction cost, no set up fees, technical errors free platform and wide range of deposit bonus. All that facilities are quite genial for scalping.