Past of forex.

In the past, the forex interbank market was not available to small speculators due to the large minimum transaction sizes and often stringent financial requirements. Banks, major currency dealers and the occasional huge speculator used to be the principle dealers. Only they were able to take advantage of the currency market’s fantastic liquidity and strong trending nature of many world’s primary currency exchange rates, but now trader like me can take advantage of this liquidity with broker like TryMarkets.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex was not very popular for mass people back in 90’s. Then companies, business tycoons, banks and other big organizations mostly operate and rule this market. Only they were able to reach the recompenses of forex. In 1996 EA was introduced in forex. And forex went viral through internet. Then common people were able to know about this business and could join at it. Now this has become the biggest social business in the world. I am operating this business via AAFX. This is a trustworthy broker.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

In order to my trading experience I think we the traders have to choose the right broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.    so, for all time I feel comfortable when scalping.

• 2 years later...
On 10/21/2019 at 11:08 AM, L Moore said:

In order to my trading experience I think we the traders have to choose the right broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.    so, for all time I feel comfortable when scalping.

We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen 😄