Past and Future of Forex Market.

The growth of high frequency trading is one particular aspect of a broader trend in the foreign exchange market, brought about by advances in information technology and the spread of electronic trading. The forex market was predominantly a broker dealer market. The bulk of transactions took place in the inter dealer core of the market. Activity between dealers and their customers was in the second or outer tier of this market.

Where bid offer spreads tended to be wider than those in the inter dealer market. Requests for quotes and transactions were typically done over the telephone. The advent of electronic broking or trading revolutionized the inter dealer market. Now we traders doing electronic trading basically and I am doing it with ECNCAPITAL.COM.

Until the 1970s or something like that, money trading was restricted for the most part to the requirements of huge organizations directing business in numerous nations. Trading volumes have expanded over the Forex market, and the pattern towards movement onto electronic platforms has proceeded with unabated. I am a binary options trader. For my trading I like lxmarkets as it is leading options broker in the market.