My Broker

yunus

When we are going to choose forex broker, we consider many things including their reputation as well as real customer feedback from forums and websites, reviews for trading discussions, to rate forex trading broker. This is how we can gather all best broker at first round, then start to filter them and categorize them by their services and features, to get the top and best one.

I select ECNCAPITAL.COM from among all best brokers because I found them, the most perfect for my trading attitude. The top priority for choosing the broker to find a secure forex broker. And for me this broker has the strongest security policy in forex market. That is why I select them confidently for my trading.

My broker is LQDFX that I have been using from my first day of trading due to lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By means of this flexible trading spreads I am able to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.  So, my trading life is very much profitable. Basically from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

According to our trading experience basically we the traders choose our trading brokers, I have chosen TempleFX in my trading career which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. Due to small balance I always have to depend on scalping approach, and from this ECN trading platform without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, I feel comfortable at all times when scalping.