Tight spread

yunus

For all forex trader it is important to get the minimum or lowest spread in every possible way. This is the most important requirement to their forex broker. ECNCAPITAL.COM offer and operates the tight spread, you can also have called it variable spread to minimizes their traders’ losses. Tight spread is the most crucial part for those who open and close many positions per trading session.

Many broker provide low fixed spread with very attractive minimum and typical values. But also they asked for high-deposit accounts. But my broker is giving the lowest spread without any kind of restriction and condition. Only the best foreign exchange brokers can give you this service. That is why I trust my broker completely.

Spreads are the most important factor in trading business. Spreads are not always remain same they are variable. Spreads are calculated with currency. Currencies are quoted as U.S.D/CAD. The first part is called the base and the second one is called the counter currency. These are also called as base/quote. For example, if it took C$1.20 to buy US$1, the expression USD/CAD would equal 1.2/1. That’s how currency are quoted in the market place.

Now come to currency, similarly equity market Forex quotes are always provided by bid and ask price. In which price Forex market maker is willing to buy the base currency represent the bid. On the other hand ask price is that which price Forex market maker is willing to sell the base currency. That’s how spread is calculated. Low trading spreads always help traders to make quick money. MXTrade broker always offer tight spreads. That’s why I like this broker.

• 2 weeks later...

Provision of tight spreads by the broker has to be considered while choosing your broker, but it need not take precedence over other factors which may be even more important such as the integrity and the reliability of the broker. I consider this of primary importance and can much more contribute towards  your success.