what you thinking about Broker Choosing ?

If we want to get maximal result from this market place to start with we the traders have to make sure the reliable support from a credible trading broker , otherwise that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life with certainly, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using TradingBanks which is regulated broker and for all time make sure security of funds, usable 100% bonus offer, lowest trading spreads, flexible trading leverage,  easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

In FX trading each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper , now I am with LQDFX which I credible and permits scalping including lowest trading spread as well as minimum margin requirements without any kinds of restrictions. so, my trading life is very much comfortable when scalping.

Broker choosing is such a tough task for a Forex trader. Basically I seek for some qualities which a broker should have and I think every renowned broker will have those facilities. I want low spread, high leverage, 100% deposit bonus, high security, ECN/STP broker. I think a renowned broker should have all of these qualities. I am trading with Trade12 broker because this broker has all the above facilities.

It’s very hard nowadays to find a broker with great services specially in the ECN types, due to the restrictions, limitations and fraud some broker subdued with. Choosing a broker will be my first priority in forex. Because a right forex broker can make your profit at top. Traders can trade with trade-24.com broker. They provide customer support all time and they are very helpful in solving any trading issues.