some important Forex Advice

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders try to make money from this market place without education. And they fall a great loss when trading practically. The newcomers first of all have to acquire proper trading knowledge by learning and demo account can be a great source for that. But mostly beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

By and large think only good trading knowledge can brings profit in this market place. But in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a lowest flexible trading spreads.  By the way I am very lucky to choose AAFX Trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategies by providing flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:00 PM, Joy Bahadur said:

The traders we have choose to our brokers in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. we can choose the regulated broker which guarantee their clients funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

If you need real regulated broker I would suggest you AAFX which is regulated broker which always guarantee their clients funds with certainly.  and they always ensures high leverage 1:2000 , fast execution , lowest trading spreads and much more that are very supportive to lead  a comfortable  trading life.

There are almost thousands on line retail broker and most of them are found to be scams.  That’s why finding a right from all is very difficult task. We the traders can choose the broker which always ensures security of funds, fast execution, and low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

• 2 weeks later...

The demo account is really effective for any kinds of traders in particularly the newcomers for continuing a live trading in a proper way. But I have seen by and large newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.  My trading career, I still dependable on my demo trading, I use all my trading strategies in my demo account first of all to see the performance how it works.  so, all kinds of traders we have to acquire proper trading knowledge by demo trading.    

• 2 months later...

We the traders have to choose the credible brokers which guarantee their clients funds. for that reason I have been using TempleFX from my first day of trading which always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.  And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

According to me , if you want to get maximal result from your trading first of all you have to make sure the lowest trading spreads , because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly, actually there are many important things in Fx trading when choosing a broker, from all spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

• 3 weeks later...

The best way to start forex trading is by acquiring good forex education, and the resources and efforts spent in the process will be recovered later in your career, when you have become a competent trader able to earn consistent profits from the forex market. 

Edited by ForexMartTrader

• 1 month later...

We the traders who are particularly newcomers always looking for a profitable bonus when choosing a broker. but due to many restrictions these kinds of bonuses cannot use at all . by the way , in my trading career , I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and always ensures 100% initial bonus that I can use at all times including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.      

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2017 at 6:06 PM, L Moore said:

We the traders who are particularly newcomers always looking for a profitable bonus when choosing a broker. but due to many restrictions these kinds of bonuses cannot use at all . by the way , in my trading career , I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and always ensures 100% initial bonus that I can use at all times including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.      

Bonus is interesting , and there are many broker who also provide bonus for their clients. IN FXB, we also can get 100% bonus too. but although we get bonus and can trade with bigger equity, we should keep discipline when trading. When emotion is uncontrolled, we will lose our fund.

• 1 month later...

Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep on the edge of your seat.  And its brings profit very rapidly.  That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach.   But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions in any trading platforms. By the way now I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable. 

In Forex there are some mandatory things we the traders always have to observe, if we want to ensure a successful trading life.  The first thing, acquiring proper trading knowledge by learning. for that reason we can choose a broker which at all times make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities . it would be great to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly .

• 1 year later...

I have been using LQDFX from my first day of trading which for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. They always ensures lowest trading spreads that’s really supportive to use any trading techniques in a proper way especially the scalping that brings profit in a short time.  Basically in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without lowest trading spreads , because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  

• 3 years later...
On 8/28/2019 at 12:24 PM, L Moore said:

I have been using LQDFX from my first day of trading which for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. They always ensures lowest trading spreads that’s really supportive to use any trading techniques in a proper way especially the scalping that brings profit in a short time.  Basically in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without lowest trading spreads , because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  

We will need more trading based Efforts.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...