Foex is Risky Business

The Forex is really a risky business, because there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. That’s why it is very difficult to lead a comfortable trading life from this volatile trading place.  But practically we the traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money very rapidly from here without learning and they fall a great loss practically when trading.   

On 1/2/2017 at 4:08 PM, Joy Bahadur said:

The Forex is really a risky business, because there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. That’s why it is very difficult to lead a comfortable trading life from this volatile trading place.  But practically we the traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money very rapidly from here without learning and they fall a great loss practically when trading.   

has been since the start of the risks need to be noticed, a lot of traders who do not pay attention to the issue of the risk it so it is not able to be able to control it well, forex trading is not an easy business to run need to do in learning to how to manage the risks properly

16 hours ago, resmana said:

has been since the start of the risks need to be noticed, a lot of traders who do not pay attention to the issue of the risk it so it is not able to be able to control it well, forex trading is not an easy business to run need to do in learning to how to manage the risks properly

risks in forex trading business is necessary in the limit. and the risks that are restricted are things that are often overlooked by traders especially unstable emotional state always lead to distance stop loss despite a very large floating minus.

• 4 weeks later...

Forex is definitely risky, but it’s something you need to accept when you talk about great business. I believe we can gain great money from it if we stay focus and try to work with good strategy and method. I am fortunate enough with OctaFX broker and through their educational guidance; I am able to work myself nicely into things. I never feel much of risk with them due to the quality of features and facilities present from having low spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also magnificent deposit bonus which is up to 50% and is use able too, so I truly enjoy it all and makes me feel comfortable with doing things.

• 3 months later...

There is no denying the fact that forex trading is a risky business, particularly when the trader does not possess adequate forex trading skills and experience that is required for profitable trading. However it is not much different from any other serious business where expertise is  very important to its success.  

• 3 months later...

Without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly despite of good trading knowledge , so, choosing a broker is very difficult task, it would be great if we choose our brokers according to our trading understanding , should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used,    

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you want to get maximal result by you trading first of all you have to make sure the broker which always ensures lowest trading spreads, that’s why from my first day of trading I been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution and for all time ensures flexible trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.  

• 1 year later...

At present in retail market place there are almost thousands online broker are available and most of them are found to be scams. That’s why it is very difficult task to find a best broker practically. According to my trading experience the best broker is a broker which always guarantee their clients funds.  For that reason now I am with LQDFX which always ensues security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much comfortable and secure.

• 2 years later...
On 10/7/2019 at 11:33 PM, L Moore said:

At present in retail market place there are almost thousands online broker are available and most of them are found to be scams. That’s why it is very difficult task to find a best broker practically. According to my trading experience the best broker is a broker which always guarantee their clients funds.  For that reason now I am with LQDFX which always ensues security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much comfortable and secure.

We will need to bring down the Risks that are present into our trades.