good trader and trading tips

According to my trading experience the good trader is a person who is able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly.  Basically we the traders practically try to be a good trader without learning. But without passing a long time that’s not possible at all to be a good trader at all.  so, we have to learn market principle first of all.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Joy Bahadur said:

According to my trading experience the good trader is a person who is able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly.  Basically we the traders practically try to be a good trader without learning. But without passing a long time that’s not possible at all to be a good trader at all.  so, we have to learn market principle first of all.

in predicting that we should have a maximum of analysis to be maximal, this forex full advantage and also full pendrastisan dengna high risk. So what we do need to conduct training for beginners in forex business in order to profit are consistent can get when walking along centroFX

4 hours ago, resmana said:

in predicting that we should have a maximum of analysis to be maximal, this forex full advantage and also full pendrastisan dengna high risk. So what we do need to conduct training for beginners in forex business in order to profit are consistent can get when walking along

needs analysis to predict the maximum market movements, and at the moment will define an open order to be better and be more profitable in the course forex trading

Edited by Gaban

According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading strategies. We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.  Regulated trading broker don’t allow scalping strategy in their platform practically.  

in running forex trading business will be better if we continue to perform with the best possible learning, the main road that forex business must of course be to optimize the knowledge we have as in doing the demo account. And my advice do not feel tired in learning as the key to success in forex trading business is dependent on the experience and knowledge that the maximum owned

On 12/28/2016 at 11:22 AM, resmana said:

in running forex trading business will be better if we continue to perform with the best possible learning, the main road that forex business must of course be to optimize the knowledge we have as in doing the demo account. And my advice do not feel tired in learning as the key to success in forex trading business is dependent on the experience and knowledge that the maximum owned

to continue its study certainly can optimally skill and trading skills to the maximum, for it with her maximum skill maximum could try to trade by trying to use the capital as small as $ 1 in a standard account instaforex to test the knowledge we have and also mentally to get better

20 hours ago, Gaban said:

to continue its study certainly can optimally skill and trading skills to the maximum, for it with her maximum skill maximum could try to trade by trying to use the capital as small as $ 1 in a standard account instaforex to test the knowledge we have and also mentally to get better

In forex trading business we need to do to learn the passion to run the business by bringing kebersilan forex, here we need to know how to manage risk so as to be safe and comfortable in trading forex

On 12/30/2016 at 10:18 AM, resmana said:

In forex trading business we need to do to learn the passion to run the business by bringing kebersilan forex, here we need to know how to manage risk so as to be safe and comfortable in trading forex

secure and comfortable it is we have to do in running this trading foerx, for it seeks to continue to do in learning as much as possible to be better in our science. and will have to learn in the way mengeloal risks well to survive in the forex trading business

23 hours ago, Gaban said:

secure and comfortable it is we have to do in running this trading foerx, for it seeks to continue to do in learning as much as possible to be better in our science. and will have to learn in the way mengeloal risks well to survive in the forex trading business

in learning it was deemed paramount in forex trading business, because without a good preparation can not be successful in making money in forex trading business. it is necessary to do continue doing as I did learn by utilizing centroFX MT5 in the best possible preparation for your account to real

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, bluemac said:

I think a good trading tip might be sticking with learning how to make money through forex trading and focusing more on building a right strategy to manage the risks associated with your investments.

Efforts to continuously improve trading performance becomes an important thing to be done by a trader. through these steps, also evaluasai which is done regularly will make us better able to run the business better trading forex

5 hours ago, resmana said:

Efforts to continuously improve trading performance becomes an important thing to be done by a trader. through these steps, also evaluasai which is done regularly will make us better able to run the business better trading forex

evaluation on a regular basis we do it will be even better in the forex trading business running, and step in learning can take advantage of a demo account or also in the contest in maximizing the science that is owned

On 1/19/2017 at 3:28 PM, Gaban said:

evaluation on a regular basis we do it will be even better in the forex trading business running, and step in learning can take advantage of a demo account or also in the contest in maximizing the science that is owned

there is no way other than in a successful learning in forex trading, and I also shared centroFX to do step by step to achieve a success in forex trading that I run

On 1/26/2017 at 3:00 PM, resmana said:

there is no way other than in a successful learning in forex trading, and I also shared to step by step to achieve a success in forex trading that I run

achieve a success in the forex business, there must be his process, and it could be in a demo trading account to be utilized for the preparation in order to ensure their science can profit in the real forex can be obtained

Edited by Gaban

On 1/31/2017 at 3:28 PM, Gaban said:

achieve a success in the forex business, there must be his process, and it could be in a demo trading account to be utilized for the preparation in order to ensure their science can profit in the real forex can be obtained

process in utilizing a demo account should earnestly for we can learn so much faster in the science that will be obtained, forex is a business that pierced big risk is difficult to obtain profit.

9 hours ago, bluemac said:

It is true that demo trading can be helpful in learning forex trading processes more easily and quickly, it is also one of the biggest asset to any successful trader and anyone who wishes to become successful should focus on trading demo account.

success in forex trading is not easy to do, because with success in forex trading need to do in a way to keep fighting and practicing. have a high risk trader difficulty in making money in forex trading. But the skill maximum capability will be easier in the money can be obtained

Every good Forex trader has his own trading strategy. My broker Trade12 helps me in every way. I have some tecnics too but most of the I follow my broker’s signal. And most of the time their signal goes accurate. When I read out my broker’s e book I can make my trading technics myself. Because this e book is a vast of knowledge. They have low spread as well as high leverage1:400 that exceeds one’s capital. They create no problem while withdrawing money and take no set up fees. That’s why one can enjoy his exact capital.

On 03/02/2017 at 8:20 AM, resmana said:

success in forex trading is not easy to do, because with success in forex trading need to do in a way to keep fighting and practicing. have a high risk trader difficulty in making money in forex trading. But the skill maximum capability will be easier in the money can be obtained

Actually success does not come over the night, in fact we need to be consistent in learning and practice different strategies on demo account before applying them to live trading account and moreover observe patience as well in order to become successful in trading.

8 hours ago, bluemac said:

Actually success does not come over the night, in fact we need to be consistent in learning and practice different strategies on demo account before applying them to live trading account and moreover observe patience as well in order to become successful in trading.

for success in the forex trading business should be trying to run the learning. Will not run private directly in running forex trading in the success in getting. And I was to utilize the facilities of a broker such as the MT5 platform in centroFX broker in the learning phase with a step by step

Being a good trader is depending on how is your trading strategy, how much you are educated about forex, which broker you are working with and that broker is reliable or not. First thing you have to make your own trading plan and strict to this plan. You should choose a right broker to get all kind of real trading services and opportunities. For best trading result I can suggest trade-24.com broker. Their activities are very clear to their clients.

On 20/2/2017 at 8:51 AM, resmana said:

become a successful trader it is a must to do in the way of learning is done. And the things we do to get a kesukses in forex trading business it is necessary to always to strive in the study well done as in the demo account

success in the forex business is all the trader also wants her, and that if successful in forex want to feel should always be in the way of learning the routine, reminiscent of a high risk that a major factor in the business of forex trading is difficult in running to succeed