what you think about scalping brokerage ?

• 2 weeks later...

I really have no respect for brokers that force traders into any particular technique, as I strongly believe that traders need to be given right to go with what they feel comfortable. This is where I find OctaFX so special, as not only they allow us to use with any technique from scalping to hedging to news trading to EA, but also encourages us to do what we like the most. From having ECN account that can be started with just 5 dollars to 50% bonus on deposit which is use able plus much more, it’s all truly epic and helps with working smoothly which enables me to perform at best of my ability and brings home plenty of rewards.

• 3 weeks later...

I really hate brokers that try to be cute and think they can fool everyone. I don’t buy into this thing of scalping broker, as it’s just good or bad broker for me. If I am with the good one then all strategies is do able for me otherwise not. I joined Instaforex few years back due to being popular for scalping, but ended up getting scammed, so never fall for such things and look for good proven broker!

• 4 weeks later...

Finding a right broker is really difficult task, and more then difficult to find out the broker which allows scalping without any kinds of restrictions.  Nowadays almost thousands of brokers are available in this retail market place and most of them are found which don’t allow trading concept such as this.

By the way as a scalper I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is regulated platform and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping with great consistent.  So, my trading life is very much profitable.     

There are various forex trading strategies including scalping.  Some traders choose a specific strategy out of their profitable experience with such strategy. A trader that prefers scalping will be better served by a broker that encourages scalping.

Traders who are particularly scalpers need to pick in the brokers which does not confine any sorts of trading systems with scalping and supporting. However, as a trader I lean toward binary options trading to scalping in forex. For my options trading I like lxmarkets broker. It is one of the best brokers in the market. It has every minute of every day client bolster accessible for you. It additionally has quick money payout framework.

• 6 months later...

I truly loathe brokers that endeavor to be adorable and figure they can trick everybody. I don't get tied up with this thing of scalping broker, as it's quite recently great or awful broker for me. In the event that I am with the great one then all systems is do capable for me generally not. I joined a broker couple of years back due to being well known for scalping, yet wound up getting defrauded, so never fall for such things and search for good demonstrated broker! That is the reason I trade with FXPM broker. It doesn't put any bar on my trading. Indeed, even I can utilize robot of any sort.

If you want to get maximal result by Forex first of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning.  On the other hand, despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with surely.  So when choosing a broker we have to be careful. 

I don't get tied up with this thing of scalping broker, as it's as of late awesome or horrendous broker for me. If I am with the immense one then all frameworks is do competent for me for the most part not. I joined a broker couple of years back because of being notable for scalping, yet ended up getting swindled, so never fall for such things and scan for good demonstrated broker! That is the reason I trade with FXPM broker. It doesn't put any bar on my trading. Surely, even I can use robot of any kind.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only credible trading broker; otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.  By the way, I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading broker and for all time make sure 100% initial bonus that is usable without any kinds of restrictions.  So, I feel comfortable when trading practically.