the best broker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We can satisfied by our brokers if they are always make sure security of funds, superior and instant execution, low trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, free demo account, high leverage, no hidden fees and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

The best broker is a broker which always ensures a wide range of trading facilities with guarantee their client’s funds. now I am comfortable with AAFX Trading which is regulated broker and always ensures security of funds with certainly, high leverage up to 1:2000  , usable 30% welcome bonus , fast execution , easy withdrawal system without long time process and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

for leading a comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure security of funds, superior execution, low trading spreads, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, free demo trading, high leverage and much more that are very supportive to lead a better trading life with certainly.   

I am working with OctaFX and for me, it’s the best broker by all measurements to do with been regulated plus a true ECN and that too an award winning one, so I feel incredibly good with them and able to enjoy doing things. They have every feature and facility in the book that you can imagine from having lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection, stop out level of just 15% while there is also rebate program where we get 50% back on all trades which is even with losing trades too, so I am able to work it out nicely and that really helps me with performance in major way.

• 1 month later...

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check,  according to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker is , if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works.  Now I am with CIB FX which is regulated and until the end of time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to use at any kinds of trading strategies including lowest trading spreads.  So, my trading life is very much secure and comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

When choosing a broker there are many things that you have to check,  according to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker , if they ensure lowest trading spreads or not. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips that really comfortable when trading practically.      

First of all we the traders have to make sure the best broker which always dedicated to their clients by providing a wide range of trading facilities. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using Temple FX which is regulated and for all times ensure security of funds at any kinds of investments. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.  So, I always feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to get maximal result by scalping first of all you have to make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to scalp in a proper way. That’s why as a scalper I have chosen LQDFX which for all time ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When looking for a broker there are many important things that we the traders have to check. According to me, I will emphasis on the lowest trading spreads, because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly. by using comfortable trading spreads we the traders can make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies . So, trading spreads is really important which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

• 2 months later...

FXB Trading is here to stay as it has proved to be a strong contender as the top most trading site for the CFD market. It has also earned an award of Best ECN Newcomer Asia as per Global Finance and banking Review. It has also won accolades as the best online platform for trading in the China International Online Trading Expo in 2013

The trading spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker, despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life if you don’t have a comfortable trading spreads. now I am looking for lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

FXB Trading has a huge following of brokers and traders as a result of the brilliant services and the features offered on its website. One of the most popular features is its provision of real time data and rates of various currencies. There are no security issues as the accounts are tightly secured against possible invasion

The best broker is the broker which fits your lifestyle perfectly. As a frequent trader, I found my best broker through Trade12 because I really liked how they offer their service. The tight spreads and order execution of an ECN broker is what a trader like me is looking for. Not to mention the exceptional customer service that is always ready to assist me on all my queries.

Traders need special skills in order to survive trading in the CFD market. FXB Trading offers them applications that make it easy for traders to speculate in the market. They can enjoy the necessary flexibility along with the tools that give them a daily outlook so that they can trade successfully in the CFD market

• 1 month later...

We the traders who are particularly the beginners first of all have to make sure the broker which has proper educational facilities for acquiring exact trading knowledge. as a beginner I have chosen LQDFX which at all times ensures best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities which is very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly.   

We the traders have to choose the broker which always ensures security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, free demo trading, usable trading bonus, high leverage, 0 pips lowest trading spreads superior execution and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  

• 1 month later...

broker is one of the good places to facilitate the trader in running the business, and we need to do is to often learn and try as well as possible, which is to learn to understand the facilities such as brokers FXB Trading with many bonuses and promotions that we may be able to do and do correctly, because it is one of the great facilities to make our trading easy to do

FXB trading | Super-Tight Spreads

On 12/15/2016 at 1:03 PM, Money Morkel said:

The best broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging at all. they always ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing flexible trading spreads with minimum margin requirements.  

It  is true a good broker should not restrict scalping or hedging, but the fact it, scalping is restricted by several brokers. Brokers such as instaforex, and other have wide spreads, and therefore its not easy to scalp with them at all!

I have seen according to my trading experience mostly traders especially the newcomer’s emphasis of bonus offer when choosing a broker. But according to me, we the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading broker US or UK, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which practically cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.