what bonus is profitable ?

We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading brokers, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.  by the way now I am comfortable with MTI Markets which is regulated and from where I got 30% initial bonus which is totally usable including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips.

https://www.mtimarkets.com/

On 12/11/2016 at 0:51 AM, Mucomba Anthony  said:

We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading brokers, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.  by the way now I am comfortable with MTI Markets which is regulated and from where I got 30% initial bonus which is totally usable including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips.

https://www.mtimarkets.com/

30% is not at all is a high bonus offer. Now I am comfortable with CIB FX which is GSFC and always ensures 100% initial bonus including no deposit bonus $100 that are totally usable including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.            

We will only suffer if we go with greedy attitude and seek for bonuses, it’s vital that we understand the importance of quality service because ultimately that’s what creates all the plot, if that’s right then everything else is going to work well too. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get outstanding features and facilities which include the master piece of bonus that’s up to 50%. I feel pleasure to work with them, but it’s not just because they offer bonus, it’s because they offer top notch service that’s irresistible for me or should be for any serious trader. I also love their support which is active 24/5 through live chat/email/social sites and many more platforms; it’s what makes them truly special!

• 1 month later...

Bonus is the excitement part of Forex trading. And also you can choose a broker checking there bonus offer. Maximum time new comer do the mistakes. Because there are thousands of broker and all they are offering different types of bonus. If you become greedy and seek for only maximum bonus offer surely you may trapped by scammers. So don’t be greedy and be careful about bonus offers.

First of all you have to confirm that your taking bonus offers from a regulated trading broker. Because this is useless to have 100%/200%/300% etc. bonus which actually do not work for margin stop out issue. I am using MXTrade broker. They are offering 100% initial bonus with no deposit. So there bonus are totally usable with minimum margin requirement.

Bonus can actually help a trader to earn more profits  by boosting  trading capital thus enabling the trader to trade larger volumes. However, there may be some terms and conditions of the bonus that may not favor the trader, So it is wise to read the terms and conditions before accepting the bonus.