what you think about regulated brokerage ?

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to checks.  According to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Because only regulated trading broker guarantee their clients funds.  That’s why now I am trading with MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.  

Basically regulated trading broker don’t allow scalping in their trading platforms. By the way I am very lucky to choose MXTrade as my regulated trading broker from where without any kinds of restriction I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.   

https://www.mxtrade.com/

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/5/2016 at 7:48 AM, Joy Bahadur said:

Basically regulated trading broker don’t allow scalping in their trading platforms. By the way I am very lucky to choose MXTrade as my regulated trading broker from where without any kinds of restriction I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.   

https://www.mxtrade.com/

If you love scalping , I would suggest you CIB FX which is regulated and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.  

• 2 weeks later...

Regulation is very crucial because it gives protection to clients and our money, if we are not regulated properly then we could suffer serious ways. I do everything ever so nicely under OctaFX, as they are regulated plus a worldwide recognized company having won over 17 awards including the Best International Broker, Best ECN Broker and much more, I feel it’s all great for me to work under such company. I have been operating ECN account with them, it’s ever easier because of no issues over slippage, re quote or even delays at all, so that’s what all that keeps me entirely comfortable and relaxed with doing things and increases my chance of performance in big way and keeps the consistency going.

• 2 weeks later...

No, it’s not right to seek for regulated broker only, it’s wise that we seek for complete package, as just regulated broker is no big deal; it’s about whole pack that is required. I have just that in FreshForex being regulated plus very well-established companies in the industry since last 12 years with mighty offers including 48% Annum, Mega Rebates helping one earn up to 20 USD per lot size and more, it’s what you call whole package.

• 4 weeks later...

Regulated brokers are generally preferable than unregulated ones, because such broker are accountable to a higher authority making them safer in some ways. A trader will likely be better served by a regulated broker, and should ensure to choose one based on such criteria.

• 4 months later...

I believe regulation is very crucial and is what makes fair amount of difference with how the broker treats you. If we operate with regulated broker then we will always get great support, but with wrong broker we will always face a lot of issues. I have once worked with non-regulated company in Nova FX and suffered, so never work with broker which is not regulated.

• 1 month later...

I feel upset that people talk about regulation only, as it’s not just about regulation but also reputation and how long that particular broker is servicing from. I am with FreshForex, who are regulated but more importantly, they have brilliant setup from zero spreads to 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus and many other benefits too, so I really feel thrilled working with them!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, we need to make sure that broker provide comfortable service for us. Not only choose broker which is regulated. I choose FXB because my friend tell me about this broker, and I also tried it by myself. I started use demo account first. And until now i still trade with FXB. The reason is I feel comfortable with the service

• 2 weeks later...

Regulation is extremely pivotal in light of the fact that it offers insurance to customers and our cash, on the off chance that we are not regulated legitimately then we could endure genuine ways. I do everything pleasantly under FXPM, as they are regulated, I feel it's all incredible for me to work under such organization. I have been working on Gold account with them, they have assigned me a personal account manager.

• 4 weeks later...

As a professional trader I could not recommend at any kinds of brokers which I have not used or verified. Because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.  My trading career, I am willing to rate LQDFX that I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading technologies. And this STP Execution trading platform for all time makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.