what you think about regulated brokerage ?

For leading a comfortable trading life with certainly, we the traders have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds.   That’s why now I am trading with MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.  And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Regulated broker is obviously great and been more frank, I believe this is something which is actually required as well and it’s simply impossible for anyone to be successful without reliable and quality broker, so we must have bank able broker that we can trust upon. This is why I go for OctaFX which is absolutely world class been regulated plus a worldwide recognized company servicing in over 170 countries in the world while they have won over 17 awards in just 4 years, so it’s simply great to be part of such company and helps in working in so many ways and keeps me entirely relaxed with working and even have 24/5 support service available which makes things even brighter while there are many other benefits.

• 1 year later...

There are many brokers in forex market. Many of them don’t have any regulation. But they have still their client. They are stealing their clients’ money by various ways. I always try to avoid from those kind off scam broker. Without regulation every broker is scam broker. So regulation is an important factor to indentify a scam broker. Now I am trading with pct. It is a regulated and licensed broker In Vanuatu.

Forex gives the best chance to prove your ability by making your own strategy in this platform. But if you want to test the right experience you have to choose a suitable broker. I am working with the global and social broker that is Forex4you. They deliver the fast accessing chance to me, and as a trader I have the best online trading platform that is truly fast from the other broker.
The right understanding relationship between customer and broker ensures a successful trade journey for both the trader and broker. Broker plays the vital role to trade successfully, and they act like the middleman to set the exchange of currencies with two different persons. What a buyer want to buy and purchaser want to purchase, nobody knows. So basically, the broker fixed the exchange between them.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is a highly competitive and risky market area to work with. So only a regulated and reliable brokerage house can provide security of funds which is highly required by any trader. Again, as it is a decentralized, over the counter market no specific authority is monitoring and evaluating the trading activities. Thereby there are significant chances that people may fall into trap. In that case, only a licensed broker can ensure you safe and regulated trade executions with high security of your funds.

• 1 year later...

The broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly, so choosing a broker is very dedicated decision and we have to choose our broker in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state,  in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use.  As a professional scalper I have chosen this STP trading platform which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.   so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

• 3 years later...
On 5/29/2019 at 1:15 AM, L Moore said:

The broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly, so choosing a broker is very dedicated decision and we have to choose our broker in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state,  in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use.  As a professional scalper I have chosen this STP trading platform which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.   so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

We will need more trading based skills.