what you think about perfect broker ?

According to my trading experience, I can consider Trade12 as a perfect broker due to proper security of funds with exclusive trading facilities.   From this ECN trading broker I got 50% initial bonus that I can use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips and up to leverage 1:400.            

• 2 months later...

In FX trading we the traders first of all have to choose our brokers in cool mind please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. as a newcomer now I am with TempleFX which always ensures best trading environment by providing superior ECN Execution , lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading techniques, flexible trading leverage up to 1:500, minimum margin requirements , active customer services and much more that always help me to lead trading life with great comfortably.  

From most recent 5 years I am in the realm of trading. Presently I do binary options trading. As the years progressed, I've found that the majority of the best options brokers share a couple of things in like manner: low charges, no account essentials, and an easy to understand interface. In this article, will walk you through a best options brokers out there to be specific lxmarkets  and how it'll have the capacity to help you with your own speculation procedure. It is a regulated broker with numerous options variations.

In  Fx trading for leading a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly there is no alternative way to ensure a credible trading broker which guarantee their clients funds.  That’s why now I am with TempleFX which always ensures superior execution for trading and make sure security of funds at any kinds of deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And from here I can use any kinds of trading techniques without any restrictions. so, I get comfort for all time when trading. 

It’s hard to believe thinking of certain people, but then I guess it is not so hard to know why there are over 90-95% failures around the world, it’s due to such mindset. It is almost embarrassing to consider this good broker let alone PERFECT. Anyhow, I believe you live in different world where there is blindness towards freebies even if it comes with Market marker. I work with FP Markets, its special by all means with regulated by ASIC and has excellent conditions with low cost, fast execution and excellent analysis service, and it’s all pretty cool!

When looking for a broker we the traders have to ensure some mandatory things. According to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker, if they are making sure lowest trading spreads or not. Because the trading spreads can affect the result of our trading with certainly.  As a newcomer, I have chosen LQDFX because of their flexible trading spreads from 0 pips that’s always help me to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Though thee is no perfection in the forex world, If I have to choose a perfect broker, I will gladly settle for my broker any day. When you have  a reliable broker that meets the requirement of both a beginner and an advanced trader, you have laid a solid foundation to achieve success in forex trading. 

• 3 weeks later...

First of all we the traders have to make sure the best broker which always dedicated to their clients by providing a wide range of trading facilities. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using Temple FX which is regulated and for all times ensure security of funds at any kinds of investments. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.  So, I always feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

There is nothing 100% perfect broker in this market place at all. we the traders have to choose our brokers by the traders review. I have chosen LQDFX in my trading career due to getting lots of positive reviews by traders in FPA as well as many other social sites.  Actually this trading broker is more appropriate for me to the concept of trading that I always try to use. So, my trading life is very much comfortable when trading practically.