Forex Tips

We the traders in particularly the newcomers try to make profit with certainly within a short time devoid of learning. As a result, almost 90% traders are loser from this market place due to lack of knowledge.   That’s why; we all newcomers have to acquire proper market principle by learning for achieving success from this trading platform very rapidly.     

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2016 at 5:12 PM, Money Morkel said:

We the traders in particularly the newcomers try to make profit with certainly within a short time devoid of learning. As a result, almost 90% traders are loser from this market place due to lack of knowledge.   That’s why; we all newcomers have to acquire proper market principle by learning for achieving success from this trading platform very rapidly.     

traders would do the best possible learning, success in forex trading course, we already have the skills and abilities that we have, without a psychological and also the science of success will be difficult for us to travel

For leading a comfortable and secure trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds.  That’s why now from my first day of trading I have been using CIB FX broker that is GSFC regulated and always ensures security of funds at any deposits with 100% initial bonus.   So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

On 30/11/2016 at 4:07 PM, Gaban said:

traders would do the best possible learning, success in forex trading course, we already have the skills and abilities that we have, without a psychological and also the science of success will be difficult for us to travel

Actually I am really sorry but I am still very much confused about the statement so would you mind rephrasing the same for all of us, as there might be many who get confused like the guy who made an irrelevant post right after reading it.

• 2 weeks later...

In spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker.  Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  Regulated trading broker can be chosen for continue trading in a proper way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually we the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading brokers, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. By the way, I am very lucky to choose CIB FX which is regulated and for all time make sure 100% welcome bonus that is totally usable including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

• 1 month later...

In trying to understand all the possibilities and opportunities to earn profit and minimize loss was obtained when the trader to analyze the market well, the role of great ability as an attempt to do business well too, and I always to practice in a demo account in Trade.berry with hopes of success in reach with a well and a maximum

On 03/01/2017 at 2:37 PM, Money Morkel said:

There are almost thousands Forex company in online retail market , so it is very difficult to find a right platform as most of them are found to be scams.  We can choose the regulated platform which always ensures security of funds at any investments with a wide range of trading technologies.

I better say stay away from those who offers silly promising invites of becoming rich right after investing with them.

tips in running forex trading is to be done must be done with stiap time in learning, because forex is a business that has a very high risk, so that should keep trying to work hard in order to better understand the forex to run properly. And more benefit when running trading in Trade.berry it to own a maximum of science

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Forex has caused large losses to many inexperienced and undisciplined traders over the years. You need not be one of the losers.

1. Know yourself. Define your risk tolerance carefully. Understand your needs.

2. Plan your goals. Stick to your plan.

3. Choose your broker carefully.

4. Pick your account type, and leverage ratio in accordance with your needs and expectations.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06.12.2016 at 11:53 AM, Osman Hazrat said:

For leading a comfortable and secure trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds.  That’s why now from my first day of trading I have been using CIB FX broker that is GSFC regulated and always ensures security of funds at any deposits with 100% initial bonus.   So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

I completely agree with you. However, personally for myself I found a platform which uses a forex robot. Certainly I'm a beginner, but this platform doesn't require trading experience or any special knowledge. And the simplicity of its interface allowed me to understand everything at once.