100% bonus offer

The bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to margin stop outs. But, I am very lucky to found MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for using 100% initial bonus by providing lowest trading and minimum margin requirement.  So, my trading life is very much flexible.    

• 1 month later...

100% bonus offer is good but 101% tradable bonus of FreshForex broker is simply superb! I had taken this bonus long ago which instantly doubled my deposit, which is also margin regulated. Now with the bigger overall capital I can go for other financial markets like Stocks, Gold and Oil which was not possible with lower deposits. With great trading conditions and accompanying services, you can only focus on making good trading.

We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading brokers, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. By the way now I am comfortable with CIB FX which is regulated and from where I got 100% initial bonus that is totally usable including lowest trading spreads.      

• 4 weeks later...