how many pair in your broker

Because of slow motions from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency in this market place. And I am very lucky to choose Trade12 as my regulated trading broker which for all time make sure at any major currency pair including metal, gold, CFDs and Indices.  So, my trading performance is growing very rapidly.              

I have been working with OctaFX broker from last 3 years and they offer over 70 instruments, but doing this stint, I have hardly went over 10 pairs because I mostly prefer to focus on pairs like EU, GU or EJ which are best to operate on and easy to handle. I get extra advantage thanks to the spread available which mostly runs under 1 pips while starting point is just unbelievable which is 0.1 pips while they also have rebate program where I am able to get 50% back on all trades and there is zero balance protection, swap free account and a lot more, it’s just a combination of deadly weapons available at traders step and makes trading ever so easy and exciting.

• 3 months later...

The base currency is the basis for the buy or the sell trade. If we believe that the Euro will strengthen against the dollar we would buy the EURUSD pair. This means we are buying the base currency – the EURO, and simultaneously selling the quote currency – the US dollar. If we believe the EURO will weaken against the US Dollar we will sell the pair i.e. we are selling EURO and simultaneously buying US dollars.

Major currency pairs all contain the US Dollar on one side – either on the base side or quote side. They are the most frequently traded pairs in the FOREX market. The majors generally have the lowest spread and are the most liquid. ECNCPAITAL.COM offers major pairs for their clients.

Trading with a broker that provides may currency pairs may give you choice of a lot of pairs to choose from. But you still have to trade competently in order to earn profits from the forex market, regardless of the number of currency pairs available to you.

Edited by ForexMartTrader