Bonus from Broker

First of all we have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. Now, I am using Trade12 broker from where I got 100% initial bonus which is totally usable without any restrictions including lowest trading spreads.      

There is no question that bonus plays great role in our work especially for newbies, it’s the reason why I go for OctaFX broker because they are bit like beauty with brains, as apart from offering really fine piece of service, they have excellent bonus which is up to 50% and is use able too. I really like it a lot because I can start with as low as 5 dollars while never have to alter my way of working since I can continue with doing whatever I wish whether it’s scalping, hedging, news trading, long term trading while there are no restrictions either, so that’s why I am able to work quite nicely and it’s how I am able to get things rolling nicely.

There is a saying that 'Pro traders do not use Bonuses'. Because bonus creates some extra 'rules' to withdraw your profits. However, if you're a beginner trader, bonus can be very lucrative for you. So, it has both pros and cons. There are still few good broker that do not make 'tricky rules' for beginners on bonus , you just need to find the perfect one for you from here, http://www.toponlinefxbrokers.com/bonus/. And, Bonus is obviously good when you have low budget for investment :) 

• 1 month later...

is taken whether or not the bonus provided by the broker the right to an individual trader. but together Tickmill, I as a novice trader in the given support in the form of an educational program that is easy to understand and there is also a demo account contest can be followed by anyone with a gift that has been provided

• 3 months later...

Bonus means a lot especially for me, as I have been able to work with extra room and freedom for it, but it is also thanks to FreshForex since their overall service has made the bonus so good. They have extremely simple and straight forward policy which makes it all so much interesting with the bonus been absolutely use able and gives real boost to me!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

In this market place each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept . it would be great for us to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  

• 3 weeks later...

Forex broker gives many kind of trading promotion to attract the trader. Forex bonus is one of them. Bonus cannot be withdrawn. But with the bonus you have more access of free margin. Bonus is helpful to increase capital and profit. I am trading CapitalsTrade. they are providing me best facilities, support and services. It is giving me 30% cask back bonus and up to 100 % deposit bonus.

There are many illusions in the forex market that broker usually uses to attract traders. One such an illusion is high bonus which is not actually usable. Sometimes, traders even can’t withdraw bonuses if certain trade conditions and deposits criteria are met. So it is imperative to work with a regulated broker that will give good and usable bonus rather than imaginary bonus. I am working with a regulated Australian broker AAFX and it is providing me 35% welcoming bonus and 30% redeposit bonus which are effective and usable.

• 3 weeks later...

Extra is always good and we feel actually better if we get something extra. Thereby forex traders feel better when they get high bonus on forex trading accounts. But I must clear one thing: there are various scam brokers in the forex market and who are trying to fool novice and immature traders by showing them huge bonus. But most of the cases the traders can’t withdraw the bonus. And to withdraw this bonus they even have to deposit more money with the broker.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...