Broker ..Please

As a scalper , I have to depend on lowest trading spreads for making profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.  And for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have chosen Trade12 broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads.          

• 6 months later...

If you want to get maximal result in Forex first of all have to make sure the broker which always ensures lowest trading spreads, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly,  now I am comfortable with LQDFX which always ensures best trading environment for using any trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

When choosing a broker there are many things that you have to check,  according to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker , if they ensure lowest trading spreads or not. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX which always ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips that really comfortable when trading practically.      

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The trading spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. as a newcomers now I am looking for lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so when looking for a broker we have to emphasis on lowest trading spreads.

What a scalper mostly need from a broker? I should say rather than regulation two things are most important for scalping. Those are low spread and quick execution system. I am also a scalper. I take 8-9 trade every day in AAFX platform. Low spread will increase your profit margin in every trade. And quick execution allows you to take your trade on the spot where you want to take the order. You can definitely try this broker.

For scalping trading spread plays a very precise role. Scalping is the shortest trading system according to time and profit margin. In this trading system we close our trade with slightest profit expectation. Zero spread account will definitely good for any scalping traders as they can earn more from this account. Zero spread account has one more facility and that is auto trading. I trade my scalping in AAFX zero account. I open my account with only 100$.

Basically the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use at all due to so many restrictions.   so we the traders have to be more careful when choosing a deposit bonus offer. By the way I am very lucky to choose LQDFX due to their 100% initial bonus that I can use at all times without any restrictions including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin stop outs.