Risk management

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. In my trading career,  for avoiding risk I at all times use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:400 that always make sure my trading broker Trade12. But, in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.      

It’s absolutely vital that we do proper risk management since that’s the real way through achieving success, if we are not able to do it right then we will always have to face through the risk and that’s something which will definitely be creating lots of headache, so in order to override it, I believe we must learn to do proper risk management, it’s ever easier with broker like OctaFX, as they are world class with having 50% bonus on deposit that’s use able, so it really helps out in management and allows me to be slightly aggressive without actually adding up to the risk and they never restrict us with trading using any style whatsoever, so that’s another plus point.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/5/2016 at 6:40 PM, uncle gober said:

to be successful in forex trading do need discipline. We know the various advantages offered in this business, as return a large, free time, a place of business that is flexible, but yes, like any other business, there is always a risk in it. For that discipline is the solution

Success in Forex trading is not one that is easy for we can achieve that, the process is on the run and also the enterprising learning, all businesses there were risks, and imagine if the absence of a risk that it's not a business. in order to profit must have a high desire for maximum learning science

Risk management becomes really important part for any traders; if we do this accurately then we absolutely get into better zone. I do it all nicely thanks to TradeWiseFX where they have stunning 50% deposit bonus. Also, I love their ECN Pro account where they have 0 spread with over 80+ instruments to select from, it’s truly epic and helps big time.

Proper Risk/Money management can be seriously beneficial, so if we wish to be successful then we need to make sure we have that in right place and then we could really gain a lot. Currently, I am working with OctaFX broker and they are as good as they get with having absolutely special features and facilities which include having low spreads starting from 0.1 pips while there are also rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades which include losing one too. I also enjoy their daily market updates, it’s easy and simple yet keeps me aware of the happening and helps in making better decision while it’s obviously free which just seals the deal for me in big way!

• 2 months later...

Proper risk management can ensure your longevity in the forex market and enable you to apply your trading  skills to achieve success in forex trading.  Most failures in forex trading can be traced to the failure of the trader to practice sound risk management.

Risk management is very important because that’s how we are going to perform best; if our measurements are on spot then we are going to do well regardless of the situation. I trade under FreshForex and through them; I can really do this nicely with the mouth-watering 101% Trade Able Deposit Bonus. This is the biggest and probably the finest deposit bonus ever which is not show-piece or sample, but absolutely realistic and available to use.

• 1 month later...