Lowest spread for scalping

As a scalper, I have to depend on lowest trading spreads for making profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.  That’s why, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for using scalping strategy by providing lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much profitable.          

• 6 months later...

ECN broker is the best for scalping because they good spreads. Their spreads do not fluctuate. They remain almost constant. A bad can hit your stop loss by increasing the spreads intentionally. But never suggest scalping for new traders. For scalping you need very strong mindset. Scalping is the worst enemy to new traders. I am a binary options trader at lxmarkets. It is one of the best options brokers. Hope it helps you

Forex scalping is a popular method involving the quick opening and liquidation of positions. The term quick is imprecise, but it is generally meant to define a timeframe of about 3-5 minutes at most, while most scalpers will maintain their positions for as little as one minute. Trading forex is really about controlling your emotions and managing forex risk. So, if you are a scalper then you need to think quickly and make your decision over opening and closing positions quickly.

And yes those traders who follows scalping strategy need lowest spread broker so they could be profitable with their trades. I did scalping many times because my broker ECNCAPITAL.COM allows all kind of trading strategies. And I should say scalping strategy is not for all traders.

As a scalper I have low spread from my broker. I am a trader of an ECN broker having low spread, high security level, high leverage, quick execution. Trade12 provides spreads as low as 2 pips on the Silver account, and also offers fixed spreads starting from 1 pip on Platinum account. Aside from the benefits that traders get to experience by trading with this broker, they can also enjoy lower fees on all of their transactions.