High leverage at any risk ?

Leverage is conveyed as an extent and relies on upon the edge essentials constrained by your broker.
For example, if your broker obliges you to keep up a base 2% edge in your account, this suggests you ought to have no under 2% of the total estimation of a normal trade open as trade out your account, before you can proceed with the demand.
Conveyed as an extent, 2% edge is proportionate to a 50:1 leverage extent (1 parceled by 50 = 0.02 or 2%).
As a trader, it is crucial to appreciate both the points of interest, and the pitfalls, of trading with leverage.
Using an extent of 50:1 for example, suggests that it is possible to go into a trade for up to 50 dollars for every dollar in the account. I am a binary options trader at lxmarkets.com

Leverage is considered as the most valuable facility we want to get from our broker. It is a facility of getting much loan. Through leverage we can exceeds our initial capital. Leverage is a loan we get from our broker. I have the highest leverage facility with Trade12 broker. This provides the flexible high leverage like more than 1:400. It always helps me to get higher return from Forex market.

• 4 months later...