Bonus From Broker

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bonus is one of the strength for newbies since it gives us push that we all desire and that’s why I go with TradeWiseFX, it’s one of the finest broker there is and best part is, it’s their 50% bonus which is just too good and helps me work with absolute ease and freedom which really increase profit making ability!

A broker gives Bonus to attract new customers and to retain existing ones. The broker I am with FreshForex offers margin calculated bonus, means for all trading, the bonus amount would be taken into margin calculation. Most bonuses are not like that! They simply increase the amount by some factor and not via margin. The trading conditions of FreshForex also make sure the bonus is really useful via low spreads & fast executions with no re-quotes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All I can say is, you are getting there friend, but broker regulated is not the stop to search for. It’s beyond this mark that you figure out about right/wrong broker. If regulated is what you think is enough then be prepared to suffer in brutal way. Anyhow, I don’t think I can be harsh on you, as you seem more like a newbie. I believe we need to judge broker on their history and reputation. I am with Trade12 and they are regulated, but been established since last 12 years, it’s the key stop. As far conditions comes, it’s easily the best with tight spreads, quick execution of trades, low stop out, smooth trading platform, analysis services and other resources to help in trading plus even offer 100% bonus on first deposit, so just not getting more with one broker!

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry to disturb you in the dream, but reality is not holding any freebies for us. No quality broker needs to offer bonuses, if the broker is good enough then they don’t need to offer it at all. I believe a good broker doesn’t waste money on such offering instead they work on enhancing their service, but market makers are one that’s well known for offering freebies and sensible person needs to avoid such companies. I am with FP Markets and for me, its one master piece broker out there. From been licensed by ASIC to offering stunning service including low spreads, high leverage, quick execution and even blockbuster platform like IRESS Trader, it just makes trading as exciting and easy as they get!

• 4 weeks later...
On 22/12/2016 at 2:19 PM, Simon Davis said:

No quality broker needs to offer bonuses, if the broker is good enough then they don’t need to offer it at all.

I think every broker is offering bonus but these bonuses might be tricky so we need to understand the terms and conditions before availing them. Did you wrote this statement because your broker is not offering any bonuses..!

• 2 weeks later...

Good News!!! Enjoy the new reduced spreads and swap free accounts & 100% Bonus in frist deposite
http://cabin.fxpcm.com/en/ref/MTE1NDc4Ng==

Dear Traders,
Greetings from PCM Brokers!
We are glad to inform you that we have recently added new liquidity providers to our price feed, which brought very competitive prices with them. We want to pass this benefit to our valuable traders in terms of reduced spreads. We are happy to announce that PCM Brokers have significantly reduced the spreads. You will see a visible difference in the spreads now.
Also, we are completely removing the swaps from all our accounts. It has been always our policy to avoid charging swaps on our valuable trader’s open positions. But, from now onwards, we are completely removing the swap charges making all our accounts effectively swap free. This is a great news for those who wish to operate interest free account or Islamic accounts.
We hope you will be delighted with above good news. We always listen to your valuable feedback and we keep improving ourselves to meet and exceed your expectations.
We wish you happy trading!
Profits yours,losses for broker
Trade live account whit broker money
*ECN,STP,NDD
*Best industry spreads
*Insurance on traders fund
*Scalping Welcomed
*ISO certified broker
*Fast Deposits & Withdrawals
*TAX free environment
Open Live Account for bonus :
http://cabin.fxpcm.com/en/ref/MTE1NDc4Ng==

:smile:

• 5 months later...

Although, it is fairly obvious that bonus from brokers are loved big time, but it is also something that we need to watch for due to the conditions that comes along with. I am absolutely cool with FreshForex given they have 101% Tradable deposit bonus without unnecessary conditions, so that’s why I feel so good under them.

• 4 weeks later...

I always prefer to trade with regulated broker. They provide the accurate service not any unbelievable scheme. I have seen many brokers are providing 100%-1000% bonus on deposit, bonus on losses, bonus at every month etc. A regulated broker will not give to such things but it assures your fund safety. I also get 30% deposit bonus from my broker AAFX. But most important fact it I can easily use them without any trouble.

A broker performs several jobs for the welfare of traders. Broker provides almost all trading facilities to the traders. Among those facilities one is bonus which is expected by traders. Due to handsome amount of bonus I have selected Trade12 because they offer bonus within a very short condition. They allow almost all payments system and offer genial facilities to them who prefer scalping and hedging.

Every trader wants bonus from their broker. And many broker give good amount of bonus to their clients. But there are many fraud broker which promises many things to traders. And then start cheat them after the traders invest their money. Orbex is one of them.They did not give bonus and commissions to their clients. They always create issues to avoid this. This broker is not good at their services.

On many occasions, traders can find themselves in tight spots in relation to several trades or kinds of orders that they place. Traders have to be knowledgeable on the kinds of orders or they will find the going tough. FXB Trading offers a comprehensive list with all available kinds of orders that traders can study to help make smart trading decisions

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...