bonus is important ?

bonus isnt very important, but it's the great advantage and we shouldnt ignore.

brokers give it for free with the aim of promotion, we lose nothing, but getting advantage

I see now many brokers offer bonus, some brokers offer 100% deposit money, some of them, like Tickmill, offer an exactly money of deposit and allow we to withdraw it if fulfill their requirements. 

Now, I am using Trade12 trading broker which is regulated and from here I got 100% initial bonus that I can use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips.   Practically, the bonuses we get from our trading brokers cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions.     

• 7 months later...

Bonus is indeed very crucial because it gives us extra rope to play around and there is really nothing to lose, but seriously, I will be worried to join some of the brokers suggested above, as they really hold no value. I work with OctaFX, as they are licensed by FCA and have mighty deposit bonus up to 50% and is absolutely use able too, so that works fantastically in my favor and I am able to enjoy things with fair level of confidence too.

• 4 months later...

When you have less amount of investment then having bonus can be great boost. I am trading with FreshForex with whom, I can do quite well with their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, it’s just awesome and helps up with working in every way. I feel extremely good with it and is something through which I can perform ever so nicely. I also feel good with their zero spreads, fast execution and then there is even market analysis available for free, it’s all awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bonus, if not important, is still very helpful. When I was a beginner, I managed to avoid the need of taking leverage by using the deposit bonus that my broker, Trade12, gave me. I was able to avail a 50% deposit bonus which greatly increased my potential profits. Although restricted to follow a few rules, it was still very helpful because I was able to discipline myself to make profits out of it instead of simply waste the bonus given to me.

On 8/3/2017 at 9:42 PM, Alan Benedict said:

Bonus, if not important, is still very helpful. When I was a beginner, I managed to avoid the need of taking leverage by using the deposit bonus that my broker, Trade12, gave me. I was able to avail a 50% deposit bonus which greatly increased my potential profits. Although restricted to follow a few rules, it was still very helpful because I was able to discipline myself to make profits out of it instead of simply waste the bonus given to me.

Yeah, At least, we will get more fund in our trading account. Try to be more discipline when trading if we use bonus. Claim your 100% Booster Bonus from FXB and double your first deposit instantly!  This powerful trading bonus increases your trading potential instantly, giving you the opportunity to trade forex, gold, silver, commodities and many more asset classes the way you want to trade!

• 5 months later...

While selecting a broker, sometimes traders are giving concentration on the huge bonus offers given by the brokers. But in most instances, such bonuses are not withdrawn able and scam brokers are offering such illusive bonuses in order to attract more customers. When people are actively depositing money, these types of scam brokers are imposing various restrictions on the withdrawal of bonus. Now and again, even traders have to deposit more and more money on a persistent basis.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...