No deposit bonus account

I have information for no deposit forex bonus. Check TICKMILL ,this broker offering welcome account $ 30. Lots of practice and evaluate our trading is a great way to improve our trading skills. To test the ability of our trading, both the ability to generate profits, manage risk and money management skills, you can try trading with Armada Market and become Trader Of The Month. Each month Armada gives out a 500 USD prize to the Trader of the Month who shows not only good profits, but also excellent risk and money management skills. Read more Trader Of The Month

On 30/5/2016 at 10:59 AM, uncle gober said:

I have information for no deposit forex bonus. Check TICKMILL ,this broker offering welcome account $ 30. Lots of practice and evaluate our trading is a great way to improve our trading skills. To test the ability of our trading, both the ability to generate profits, manage risk and money management skills, you can try trading with Armada Market and become Trader Of The Month. Each month Armada gives out a 500 USD prize to the Trader of the Month who shows not only good profits, but also excellent risk and money management skills. Read more Trader Of The Month

i ve heard about Tickmill $30 Welcome Account

i heard this promotional campaign is one of the easy one. i mean 5 lot for $30 deposit bonus is a real deal and easy to achieve

but because i am indonesian, i cannot participate their Welcome account, because they have restriction about indonesian clients and however this kind of accounts are for Tickmill new Clients

Indonesian trade can only participate their Demo trading contest held every weeks

• 5 months later...

Obviously, bonus programs are very much useful for retail Forex trader! But before using any bonus service, you have to ensure first your broker’s regulation status! Since, market maker brokers break their commitment so easily! This is way, I have invested my real money on TradingBanks broker! This ECN trading platform handles my capital security so smartly!

• 2 weeks later...

The bonuses we get fro our trading brokers practically cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. by the way I am very lucky to choose Trade12 broker which is regulated from where I got 100% initial bonus that is totally usable including lowest trading spreads devoid of any restrictions.  so, my trading life is very much comfortable.  

No deposit bonuses are obviously good way to begin with, but quality of broker still remains very important, so if we wish to be successful then we need to be with high quality broker and only then we will be able to work it out. I trade with OctaFX broker where one can start on with better location. This is through their demo contest like cTrader, it’s weekly based yet got 400 dollar prizes to be won while there is also Champion demo contest available for us to participate on, so all this makes trading (practicing) fun and is far better option than no deposit bonus where the restrictions are just too much and that makes it worthless to spend time on it.

• 3 months later...