why you have chosen your broekr ?

We the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds with certainly. actually, credible regulated trading broker for all time make sure security of funds , low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more trading facilities.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason for me to select my broker is fairly simple and straight forward, I am with OctaFX and they’re one of the most reliable, trustworthy and bank able broker in the industry at present, so that’s enough for the reason to work with them and it always leads me to great results to do with their conditions. They’re offering lowest spread starting from 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 + there is also massive bonus which is up to 50% and is completely use able too, so this is where I get my performance bar going really high and able to make good money without even taking any risk at all with such bonus addition, I believe we should all try to work with companies that we can trust.

I have chosen my broker MXTrade which is regulated and for all time make sure 100% initial bonus that I can use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads. And, from here I can use my any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging without any restrictions. So, my trading life is very much comfort and flexible.

• 3 weeks later...

It’s extremely tough for me to pin point one thing as there is so much like able about my broker. I trade with OctaFX broker and nothing with them seems less. From spread to leverage to bonus to analysis, it’s all first rates. I love doing scalping and through low spread starting from 0.1 pips, it’s so much beneficial but this is not the only thing, it’s also to go with their epic rebate program where I am able to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and that’s even with losing trades too, so it’s all so much fun and like able for me which allows me to perform absolutely nicely without any fear or worry what so ever.

I would be crazy to not choose FreshForex, they’re regulated, reliable with winning several prestigious awards like been Best ECN broker and all that, so that’s why for me they’re easy choice while their benefits like 101% bonus on deposit, rebates, swap free account and even paying us instantly, it’s just superb and nothing else can be asked more!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In Fx trading, We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques especially the scalping and hedging. Now, as a scalper, I am using MXTrade trading broker due to lowest trading spreads.         

There are several ways why I go with my broker, but biggest of them all is been comfortable and relaxed with them, I trade with OctaFX broker and that’s where I feel most comfortable and relaxed with things, it’s to do with their ever so good features that includes having low spreads, high leverage, bonuses and many features on these lines, so it keeps me in good shape as far performance goes and once you are comfortable, it’s not too difficult to give best shot and amazing part is, we can start from as low as 5 dollars and yet get best of service without any trouble or issue whatsoever, it just makes me so much more comfortable and relaxed with the outing and increase my chance of success in big way.

On 7/1/2016 at 5:51 PM, Umama Rana said:

In Fx trading, We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques especially the scalping and hedging. Now, as a scalper, I am using MXTrade trading broker due to lowest trading spreads.         

Choosing right broker for scalping is must. let's using Mini STP account in Mayzus, the best account performance for scalping.

I wanted to go with broker that I can trust and rely upon, I always felt I am good enough to win even without all the attractive features, but luckily, I not only got reliable broker but one with excellent features, it’s FreshForex which is regulated and in the industry for over a decade now, so trading with them is dreamlike and makes trading too easy and straight forward. I really love their Instant payment feature.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2016 at 8:59 AM, Josheb Fredy said:

I wanted to go with broker that I can trust and rely upon, I always felt I am good enough to win even without all the attractive features, but luckily, I not only got reliable broker but one with excellent features, it’s FreshForex which is regulated and in the industry for over a decade now, so trading with them is dreamlike and makes trading too easy and straight forward. I really love their Instant payment feature.

There are many reasons to trade Trade12 regulated trading broker in my trading career. this ECN trading broker for all time make sure a wide range of trading technologies with 100% initial bonus.  

It’s crazy Morney, I believe you are living in dream world because I saw that there is nothing like 100% bonus on the broker you mention, so please correct yourself instead of passing out incorrect information. I go with a broker that’s honest and straight forward and that’s OctaFX, it’s regulated plus a true ECN and also have won award for it, so that’s why trading with such broker is always pleasant and makes trading ever easy for all while they have massive bonus which is up to 50% and is absolutely use able, so that’s what good broker offers and that’s how good broker looks, but if you are stuck with wrong broker like in your case then you will always struggle badly.

20 hours ago, Money Morkel said:

Mark, you have to know that almost thousands online broker offering 50% initial bonus and that’s not an eye catching offer at all that you always try to high light. Follow this link and make sure my news correct or wrong. Thank you.  

http://riskfree-trade.com/index.aspx?Cid=193

Yeah, maybe lot of that give more or less 

There are almost thousands brokers in online retail market and most of them are found to be scams. So, choosing a broker is very difficult task for any kinds of broker. Please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.   

Before answering, I would like to ask myself or you guys, why I won’t select FreshForex? If anyone checkup this company then he is going to realize it’s crazy not to be part of it. From 101% bonus to zero spread, swap free account, high leverage, daily analysis and much more, it’s ideal broker for all!

Broker should be choosing in cool mind. Please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. Regulated trading broker can be chosen for leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly.                  

On 8/3/2016 at 9:29 AM, Joy Bahadur said:

Broker should be choosing in cool mind. Please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. Regulated trading broker can be chosen for leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly.                  

the first thing we should have is knowledge is about brokers that we will follow, because it is very peenting and also to determine the trading hasi we may even determine our well survive in forex or not

There are several reasons for me to pick my broker (FXOpen), but one most important reason is them been regulated by one of the most reliable regulator authority FCA and ASIC, so it’s automatically secure for me. They also have epic affiliate scheme (partnership program) that help one to earn up to 25%, so all this is absolutely picture perfect and one can’t really wish for much more than this, but I believe we still should always start up with forex demo account with any broker and same goes here too, so check demo first – https://www.fxopen.com/en/trading-accounts/demo/