Leverage in Forex

Leverage is an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. In this market place, we the traders need to acquire proper risk management policy which is very supportive to reduce loss before trading with high leverage. Actually, by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage.

From all important trading elements, leverage is considered is most important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. In my trading career, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker due to having up to leverage 1:400 that is very much supportive to make profit instantly with certainly. by using this high leverage , I can trade for all time in a high lot in spite of having small balance.

• 3 weeks later...

Leverage is definitely one of the most important things in Forex, it help us make massive income, but at the same stage, we could struggle because of it, so correct use of leverage is absolutely vital and will be the key to our success. I am extremely fortunate to have broker like OctaFX, it’s all too special with offering magnificent leverage that’s up to 1.500, it has really boosted me as far trading is concern and I am able to work nicely.

In this market place, leverage is considered as a significant monetary tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. I don’t consider high leverage at any risk at all. So, I always use 1:400 leverage that always makes sure my trading broker Trade12. By using this leverage, I can trade in a high lot in spite of small balance.

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. for avoiding risk , I at all times like to trade in 1:100 leverage , in spite of having up to leverage 1:400 that always make sure my trading broker MXTrade. but, in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.           

I think every trader has the choice to leverage that will be used. Make sure that when opening a trading account, we chose leverage sesaui with capital and trading systems will be developed. For now, I choose to use scalping techniques in TICKMILL. By using the leverage of 1: 500 and smaller spreads helped me to be able to more easily obtain profit

Leverage means the support from the broker to trade more volume then you have your capital. If you choose the high leverage then you can trade more volume. You can also control the big capital with your small capital by leverage. But be careful when you are choosing the high leverage because it may cause of margin call. Now i chose leverage 1:500 in Vipromarket

• 6 months later...

Leverage means loan, its really very good sign for new traders that, nowadays; high trading leverage facilities are available here and there! Yeah, I also get high leverage facility from friendly broker TradingBanks! But till now I am using 1:200 leverage, basically I focus on consistent profit rather than huge profit percentage! But its really true, high leverage helps traders to make big money!

• 2 months later...