leverage and spreads

Leverage and spreads is important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. In my trading career, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker due to having up to leverage 1:400 that I can use for all time including only one pip lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Leverage very help much for small trader which they can start with small money, some broker offer low minimum deposit already having opportunity to start trading in forex business, and with high leverage it will help to start trading with small capital and better use classic account to start for beginner like on ViproMarket with low capital just $25

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t consider high leverage at any risk at all, if there is , it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management, nothing to do with high leverage. I always like to trade in 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk, in spite of having high leverage, that always make sure my trading broker MXTrade. but, in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

On 4/27/2016 at 11:16 AM, ahmadvipro said:

Leverage very help much for small trader which they can start with small money, some broker offer low minimum deposit already having opportunity to start trading in forex business, and with high leverage it will help to start trading with small capital and better use classic account to start for beginner like on ViproMarket with low capital just $25

Yes, indeed with the leverage will make us able to trade using little capital, because with so it will allow us to trade with the maximum. This leverage is really very helpful for traders to trade with a maximum. for that i choose leverage 1:1000

Spread and leverage is obviously two key factors when it comes to trading, it’s especially to monitor for beginners, and we might not worry if we’re settled or having more investment, but when it comes to lower investors like me or others, we got to be careful with these things. I don’t have much issue with it because of OctaFX broker; they’re offering lowest possible spread from 0.1 pips while have equally high leverage up to 1.500, so all so much beneficial.

Leverage is an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level which exceeds the initial investment.   It is very important elements which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.  Basically, for making profit very rapidly we the traders are extremely dependable on high leverage. But, before trading with high leverage, we have to know how to manage risk. 

• 1 month later...

Have a good trading analysis capabilities will allow us to trade with the maximum, and will choose a good leverage when doing an open position in market and therefore we need to be able to continue to train with good analytical ability. for that we need to continue to train with good analytical ability with a demo account

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In my trading career, I always like to trade with high leverage for making profit very rapidly, that’s why, now I am trading with MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time make sure up to leverage 1:500 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance.  So, my trading life is very much profitable.

• 3 weeks later...

For leading a comfortable trading life with certainly we have to choose the broker which always ensures lowest trading spreads. That’s why, now I am trading with Trade12 which is regulated and always ensures   flexible trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

https://www.trade12.com/

• 4 months later...

There are many kinds of trading elements we have to make sure when choosing a broker, from all spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.  I have been using TempleFX due to their lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

• 4 weeks later...

Choosing a broker that offers very low leverage will help to reduce your cost of transactions in the forex market., and leave you with more trading balance.  A high leverage will enable a skilled trader to earn fantastic profits during forex trading with a relatively little capital and within a  short time.

Edited by ForexMartTrader

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually , in Fx trading leverage are being choose according to the amount you are having which is your capital , moreover  leverage is not a must so one can also trade normally without it. Using a stable leverage will also maximize ones profit and also maximize loss at same time, different brokers has their own leverage.      

On 4/15/2016 at 4:55 AM, Gaban said:

better if I choose to trade using a leverage of 1: 1000. Trading with leverage is high, it will benefit us because we will be even greater opportunities especially if supported by a small spread

I one traded with instaforex with a leverage of 1:1000, the problem is that they can't allow you to make money easy. With this broker, they value per pip is different from other brokers

Many important factors should be considered while selecting a trading platform. Leverage and spreads are two important elements here that have to be considered. Spread is the difference between ask and bid price of a currency- the lower the spread the better it is. Leverage is the amount of funds that a trader can borrow from the broker against his margin account. For example, I am receiving low and fixed 1pip spread, high leverage 1:2000 from a regulated broker AAFX.

• 2 months later...

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers suppose high leverage as many risks. But I don’t consider it at all. if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all. For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage my trading career in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my STP platform LQDFX. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.    

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...