Trading time

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

The forex market is active at all times through out the week though most brokers shut down their servers during the week ends. The busiest forex market hours are usually during the London and New Your forex market sessions. However there are sometimes exceptions, and this may be due to fundamental factors. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2017 at 9:43 PM, ForexMartTrader said:

The forex market is active at all times through out the week though most brokers shut down their servers during the week ends. The busiest forex market hours are usually during the London and New Your forex market sessions. However there are sometimes exceptions, and this may be due to fundamental factors. 

Me too. Beside that, we also can use trading analytics from FXB when trading. It will be helpful too. There is indicator which can help us to predict market movement

A beginner in Forex and CFD trading has to know everything about the trades if he or she wants to be successful. FXB Trading is the ideal platform for such beginners as it teaches them the total intricacies of the trading market. Its website has several order types that are displayed in an appropriate manner to guarantee an enhanced learning experience

• 2 years later...

If we want to lead a secure and safety trading life with certainly first of all we the traders have to choose the credible broker which always guarantee their clients funds. ThatÒ€ℒs why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.  So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.     

• 2 years later...