do you need deposit bonus ?

As a student, I have started my trading career in this market place. so, I am not capable to invest grand capital which is very supportive to keep survive in this volatile trading place for a long time. ThatÒ€ℒs why; I have chosen Trade12 because of 50% initial bonus that made my trading equity larger. So, now my trading life is very much comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In Foprex trading, we the traders make sure must take any deposit bonuses from a regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonus which cannot use in a proper way at all due to margin stop outs. Now, I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure 100% initial bonus that can sue without any restrictions including lowest trading spreads.

Yeah, I believe we definitely need deposit bonus since it helps us so much with trading. ItÒ€ℒs vital that we donÒ€ℒt compromise on quality of the broker for sake of bonuses, we should always put quality of broker on first shelf and only then we will gain benefits. I am working with OctaFX broker and they have got 50% bonus on deposit, itÒ€ℒs use able and really helps me with trading given that I can even use the bonus which makes it so good.

• 4 weeks later...

I need it but now with compromising, I believe thatÒ€ℒs one of the worst things to do. We often seek brokers that offer large bonuses, but forget that all this means nothing if the broker is not reliable and I have living example in front of me in shape of my friend who joined Nova FX for their 200% bonus and ended up in no manÒ€ℒs land, so always be careful with that!

Yes, because of small balance I need a large deposit bonus for increasing my trading equity with certainly.   For that reason, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker which is providing 100% initial bonus that is totally usable without any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Deposit bonus is quite welcomed by most traders provided that the terms and conditions attached to them are not detrimental to the interest of the trader.  But even the most generous deposit bonus will be eventually lost when the trader do not have adequate skills and experience to trade profitably.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The deposit bonus we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use I a proper way due to many restrictions. by the way I am very lucky to choose MXTrade as my trading broker which is regulated and from where I got 100% initial bonus that is usable including lowest trading spreads.           

• 6 months later...

Deposit bonus is quite welcome as long as the conditions attached to it will not cripple the trader. I even prefers No Deposit Bonus  because it is just about the best bonus that a trader can wish for. Forexmart offers No Deposit Bonus of up to $300 to its new clients. 

• 2 weeks later...

In Fx market place , we the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only reputed/credible trading broker , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. by the way , now I am great comfortable with LQDFX because of 100% initial bonus which is totally usable including lowest trading spreads.  so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I started using the website of FXB Trading some months ago and have had no difficulties with the platforms that it offers. In comparison with some other trading websites, there is no laxity here. It has an easy navigation system and various helpful trading platforms