My broker , My choice

Without having a reliable support from a regulated trading broker that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy in spite of good trading knowledge. That’s why, in my trading career, I have chosen Trade12 regulated ECN trading broker. From here, I got 50% initial bonus that I am able to use for all time including lowest trading spreads and up to leverage 1:400.

• 2 weeks later...

Trading using ECN or STP model is very profitable for traders, especially if the broker guarantees Average Low Spreads (Vipro Markets forex spreads starting from 0.0 pips), no re-quotes, All Encouraged Strategies and Positive Possibility Slippage. I guess this makes trading becomes more comfortable

We the traders actually have to trade in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their funds. that’s why, in my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using MXTrade trading broker which is manly considered ad an EU regulated trading broker by the high authorize in this market place. so, my trading life is very much secure in this trading platform.

• 6 months later...

Whatever broker we may select, it should be done keeping our strength upfront, I don’t think we will ever be successful without supporting role from our broker and that’s why my choice is OctaFX only, it’s a superb broker with having mind blowing features and facilities including sharp thin spreads, huge leverage up to 1.500 plus options like Islamic Account which is really unique and really helps up with working. I find it even easier to trade through their ECN account which can be operated with just 5 dollars and there are no issues over slippage, re quote or even delay at all, so it allows me to work with absolute control and helps in bringing regular profits without struggle at all.

• 4 weeks later...

In a way broker is not all that important, but actually it’s very important. It’s difficult for newbies to actually understand the importance because of not having much experience and what a good/bad broker give/take from us. Anyway, I believe we can compromise of anything, but safety which is why I only prefer Manhattan Global Markets, it’s not the mouth-watering type broker since there aren’t too many attractive offers like bonuses or such, but what they have is safety and reality which is what a real trader needs and I am no different.

My broker is MTI Markets that I have chosen because of security of funds, superior execution,  low transaction cost,  easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services ,  free demo trading , usable bonus offer ,  lowest trading spreads, high leverage and much more with 70+ trading instruments on Fx and CFDs.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

The best broker first of all guarantee their clients funds.   Besides security of funds, they always make sure lowest trading spreads, minimum margin requirement , high leverage, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process , free demo account for practicing , active customer services and much more real trading facilities which are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life.           

• 4 weeks later...

I agree, the broker itself is contributing factors that influence the success of a trader, then the selection of a broker for a trader is very important, suggested to traders do not just choose a broker who gives comfort in trading, however, select the broker that also supports the success trading a trader. in order to get the maximum profit with the risk that can be minimized optimally.

• 1 month later...

We have to choose in the credible brokers which always ensures security of funds, superior execution,  usable bonus offer , lowest trading spreads , high leverage , minimum margin requirements , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

• 2 weeks later...

We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading brokers, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. Now I am comfortable with CIB FX which is regulated and from where I got 100% initial bonus that is totally usable including lowest trading spreads.              

In spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life without having a reliable support from a regulated trading broker. We have to choose the broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process , active customer service , superior execution and much more.

• 1 month later...