Fresh Forex forecast

To get proper guideline I don't follow others, but I follow the guidelines which I get from my trusted broker. Yes, I trust my brokers guideline because it has provided me a good amount of profit every month since I joined with them. I am currently trading options with lxmarkets.com and they are the best in class broker I have ever traded with. Simply awesome.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My broker is my best guidelines. Trade12 provide signals on daily basis. They also provide signals of news. I am lucky selecting Trade12 broker as my broker because I found almost all facilities with that broker as a professional scalper. It having flexible high leverage like 1:400, low spread, quick execution, no set up fees and no reqoutes, no dealing desk and no slippage are available here. All these are opportune for scalping. That’s why I am with this broker for a long time.

• 3 weeks later...

eurusd-d1-instaforex-group-4.png

It was another week of gain for this pair adding a healthy 1.07%. There were some economic releases from either side of Eurozone & USA but there were other factors at play that were quite dominant. Effects of Euro and USD of other pairs also had an effect on this. Looking forward we have French Elections for first Round this Sunday and it might affect Euro on Monday, more so if the market perceives it to be quite different

gbpusd-d1-instaforex-group-2.png

It was the best week for Cable in recent times which gained nearly 2.30%. The record shorts were squeezed when the UK announced snap poll for a general election which though initially sent the pair down but later recovered massively in the “hope” that there might be better Brexit negotiation and even cancellation of it! Looking further, there might be some consolidation at the current price where the price might resume upwardly or go down from here!

usdjpy-d1-instaforex-group.png

A week of recovery of this pair which saw it gain around 0.4 as against the loss of nearly 2.2% the week to week before. So this is some sort of victory as this pair was caught in the cross fire of JPY strength resulting from global uncertainty, bond & stock markets and other factors. So despite these and holding against such factors making a gain is a remarkable thing. Coming week is expected to be more volatile.

audusd-d1-instaforex-group.png

Not a good week for Aussie as it lost around 0.44% despite USD on the mat even though conditions were not supportive to AUD either with commodity prices being low and RBA not helping matters which saw this pair drop a bit. But overall there was not much change even though traders might be looking ahead which is going to become USD based as there is nothing much coming out of Australia next week!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still corrections

23 June 2017, EUR/USD

fd6f4e74363865219da4bc07bed5e824.png

Wave Analysis:

Perfectly as previously anticipated, the corrective wave (b) continues to extend to the upper side but is still below our target rebound level 1.12859. During this intraday, we expect a possible extension of this correction to the upper side but should not go beyond 1.12859. Although this upward rally is highly anticipated, if a bearish candle can appear below 1.12859, then we'll sell the impulsive wave (c) to the lower side with an ideal target at 1.08649, Expect an exact opposite wave count in USDCHF, USDJPY and CHFJPY. These pairs have a strong negative correlation of up to -71% and will move in opposite price action during this intraday.
Trade Recommendations:
In the long run, expect a possible beatish price rally towards 1.08649
Check the website for more information: https://freshforex.com/analitics/fresh-forecast/forex-correlation-and-Elliott-wave-analysis/issue_99661.html

Broker selection is the vital part of trading. A broker plays a vital role in serving all trading facilities to the traders. But security is a major issue where brokers are serving but they have no high security level. So while going for a broker we should check out their facilities including security level. Selecting Trade12 was my best decision because it is the most supportive broker and provides genial trading facilities. It provides signals to the traders on daily basis.