Such efficiency Rooney demonstrated good shooting

bao hong

Such efficiency Rooney demonstrated good shooting. Let us look at the Premier League's top scorer, Van Persie 26 balls only one penalty, while Aguero is 17 balls 3 penalties, Dunbar - Pakistan 16 balls 2 penalties, while Wayne - Wayne Rooney in this FIFA 16 game actually count 23 6 penalty goals, each less than four goals as much as a kick! Rooney's personal ability to doubt, headed, long-range free-kick technique are superb, but such a high penalty rate does not reflect the benefit of Manchester United's penalty rate. Manchester City, Arsenal, Manchester United's oppressive style of play and outstanding dribbling ability Welbeck, Valencia, Ashley Young technology flow compared to the ultimate team's penalty to make a few more, but Wayne Rooney penalty kick ability is second to none in the Premiership scoring group. In addition to the FIFA 16 game's long-range penalty and Scholes Rooney, the Manchester United number of shots, the ball rate reached double opponent! So Manchester United's win is also reasonable. fifa coins Great Manchester United and Wayne - Wayne Rooney to the championship has taken a solid step forward, and Rooney is likely to beat Van Persie Premier League best player, while Wayne Rooney's penalty accurate shooting is his best bargaining chip. Joke! Manchester United will be so powerful by the referee? Manchester United fans microblogging actually own, said: 'The referee Mason and his aides performance of people feel very sorry, their misjudged let the FIFA 16 game no suspense Dayton, also granted to a competitor excuse,' but in fact Yang moves impeccable, the referee is also undisputed, Manchester United is not just a goal harvest harvested an offside line more elves, the harvest of the ultimate team's future. Nature is the most professional referees, fans questioned the referee it is unwise. Premiership local directed shots after the FIFA 16 game the first time gave the referee Mason, which no doubt is precisely Mason penalty award. Even Mason controversial penalty are normal. FIFA football, controversial penalty, not to mention the Mason with the FIFA 16 game to prove that he is an outstanding referee, the FIFA 16 game scene is very harmonious, the two sides rarely trick. Scholes in the second half of the long-range is wonderful, after the ball blasts, hit the ball strong to the net.

• 8 months later...

Well, I know there have so many professions in online! But I am only interested on Forex trading business. Because, this is the only one profession that suites with my personality! I am really happy on my trading profession; it provides me enough financial freedom! And I can use my live trading chart at anywhere by using free mobile trading service of TradingBanks, that’s really interesting!

• 7 months later...