USD/JPY trading

usdjpy-h1-riston-capital-ltd-3.png

It's my favourite pair actually. USDJPY was back near the 120.8 levels having found support near the 120.16 support lower alongside the confluence of the rising price channel. A break above 120.8 is essential, but will see price action yet again enter into a squeeze before an imminent break out. The downside supports look strong enough to hold on to the declines, with 120.465, 120.16 and the rising price channel’s support line all in sync. But a break from this level could pose serious risks as the next major support comes in at 118.4.

Edited by Robert Kristofer

usdjpy-d1-riston-capital-ltd-2.png

I believe that a move above 120 is a buying opportunity as we should head to the 122 level. After that, I believe that the market should continue to go higher, probably to the 125 level. I believe that the market will eventually go much higher than that, as it becomes a “buy-and-hold” situation under that scenario.

• 8 months later...

I have seen in order to our trading experience that because of slow motion we the traders are particularly dependable on EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency in this financial trading place

. In my trading career, besides USD I like to trade various pairs in my demo trading for increasing my trading performance. That’s why, I have chosen Trade12 as my trading broker which is recommend with 250 up currency pair including CFDs, Gold, Indicates and Metals.

• 4 weeks later...

As a rule, we the traders select our trading pair according to our trading experience. In my trading career, I am extremely dependable on EUR due to its slow motions. But, for increasing my trading performance, I like to trade various trading currencies pair. From my trading platform MXTrade, I am able to trade spot metal and CFDs besides 50 up major currencies.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Right now, I have only one running trade on EUR/USD. In addition, last day I made 70 green pips on USD/JPY trading pair. Actually, I do not open my trade based on my own trading knowledge because trading knowledge is not enough to make regular money from Forex market. So, I need to rely on live market analysis of TradingBanks to know actual nature of Forex market.

• 3 weeks later...

According to our trading experience, we the traders select our trading currency pair. In my trading career, I am very lucky to select MXTrade regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for trading at any major currency pair with metal, gold, indicates and CFDs. So, my trading performance is growing very rapidly.

• 3 weeks later...

Because of slow motions from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD trading pair which is considered as a bass currency in this market place. And, my trading broker MXTrade always make sure 50 up currency pair with metal, gold, indices and CFDs. So, my trading capability is growing very rapidly.

• 4 months later...