Why OctaFX Is My Preferred Trading Platform?

William Weir

As a forex trader, I am very particular about the sites I choose to open an account at. When I stumbled upon OctaFX, I instantly knew that I have found what I was looking for. There are various reasons as to why I chose to opt for OctaFX and here I am going to share the same with you.

Bonus, bonus and more bonuses

Now this is no secret that everyone who opens an account at the trading platform does it to make money. You do not trade in forex for charity. This is why the main motive which every trader has is to maximize the profits. So, I made it a point to mainly check the amount of bonus I was going to get. I was really happy to know that OctaFX is one such site that was very generous when it came to offering bonuses. On your very first deposit itself, you are entitled to bonuses up to 50%. Not only this, they hold a lot of contest and competitions all round the year and this infers that you will be able to receive a lot of bonuses, provided you are lucky and smart enough to clinch the game.

Deposits and withdrawals

The next thing which I always check is the ease with which I can make deposits and withdrawals. What use would a trading platform serve; if I could not make deposits or withdraw my money easily. OctaFX once again didn’t disappoint because it has ample options. You not only have the option of using debit and credit cards, but at the same time, you have a plethora of other options that include but is not limited to bank wire transfer and even union pay as well. You also have the option of using the internal OctaFX accounts as well which definitely adds to the flexibility. Even when it comes to withdrawing your money, the options are too many. You can also use Skrills and other online accounts as well.

Another thing to be kept in mind during deposit and withdrawal has to be the security aspect. It is worth adding here that OctaFX comes with 3D secure authentication. They are aware of the need to protect their site from the activities of the intruders and this is the reason they have SSL protected personal area and secure authentication. They also make it a point to use segregated accounts as well.

The overall interface

After I have checked the above feature, I make it a point to look at the interface. If I cannot grab the way a trading is done, it is not going to help my case. OctaFX seems to suffice this point as well. Their Metatrader 4 trading platform is highly customizable and easy to use.

Overall, I would recommend OctaFX to anyone who is looking to make their mark in the field of trading. It remains one of my preferred sites and I would continue to use it as long as I am going to work as a forex trader.

Edited by William Weir

• 1 year later...