Rebate can minimize our loss in trade

On 8/4/2016 at 11:13 AM, John Hampshire said:

Rebate can be seriously beneficial especially for beginners and scalpers, I love doing scalping and this is a technique that does wonders for me, it’s provided to me by TradeWiseFX and really has changed how I use to trade, as now I work with complete freedom and been relaxed.

exactly once, with the enactment of the rebate system will be more interested traders to trade in a particular broker, especially if the amount of the rebate that is offered is quite large

Edited by uncle gober

• 2 weeks later...

Rebate is indeed extremely important and it has become huge part of our life as of now, it’s where I go with FreshForex, it offers highest rebate on internet which goes up to 15 dollars profits per lot size and that’s for losing trades while we can gain 10 dollars for winning, so this is just superb and I have really never seen something like Mega Rebate that’s present here!

• 9 months later...

A rebate plan is a money back arrangement which can spare you a lot of cash when trading Forex. For expert traders, a great Forex Rebate is an "absolute necessity" when they choose to open another Fx account. On the off chance that you join our trading rebate arrange, you recover a money each time you execute a trade. That implies that each time you open and close a position, you increase back a measure of money. This money rebate is paid toward the finish of every month. Contingent upon the Forex Broker you pick, your money rebate can be paid straightforwardly from your broker or from us I think we should not consider this sort of offer. Rebate program drives us to fulfill more trade customary. I am a binary options trader. For my trading I have picked lxmarkets.com !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...