Rebate can minimize our loss in trade

I think that all of you have known about rebate. Yeah, reabate is the useful cashback that can improve our gain/profit and minimize our loss.

With rebate, our loss and profit order will get rebate/cashback from rebate provider.

I recommended all of trader to register through PrimeRebate. PrimeRebate is the best rebate provider, they are very famous and responsible company.

More detail, lets check in PrimeRebate*com

• 1 month later...

Yes, it is true that Rebate can minimize our loss in Forex trading. I know that rebate is the useful cash back that can improve our gain/profit and minimize our loss. With rebate, our loss and profit order will get rebate/ cash back from rebate provider.

But it is true either I did not use rebate features / facilities from any provides before. My broker OctaFx do not have any restriction on using any kind of trading instruments, policies, software or robots or anything related to trading. So Reading your thread I will try to make a decision on using Rebates for my trading.

It would be much better for me if you could just share some information and previous experiences of using that service. Share proof with us and it will be better for us to take decision.

• 1 month later...

As the time is going and we are getting new advance technology and other stuff it is also in business like Forex where we are able to get so many amazing benefits including of having rebate for trading which is wonderful for a newbie as they are not so good with knowledge, experience or skills so they have to depend on it for safety.

I consider myself seriously fortunate to have a broker like OctaFX which provides me huge rebate of 50-60% or 15 USD for every 1 size lot traded and that too in all condition whether my trade ends in profits or loses and that also helps me trade with confident that no matter situation is i would always be making good profits.

As the time is going and we are getting new advance technology and other stuff it is also in business like Forex where we are able to get so many amazing benefits including of having rebate for trading which is wonderful for a newbie as they are not so good with knowledge, experience or skills so they have to depend on it for safety.

I consider myself seriously fortunate to have a broker like OctaFX which provides me huge rebate of 50-60% or 15 USD for every 1 size lot traded and that too in all condition whether my trade ends in profits or loses and that also helps me trade with confident that no matter situation is i would always be making good profits.

Yes there are many broker who provide rebate its a good option, i ve traded with lite forex and they too had better rebate schemes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think rebate is a really positive part of trading, as that makes sure all our trades are in profits even in the worst possible scenario and it is even better if the size of rebate is big and that is why I love to trade with OctaFX, as part from the best ECN broker in the world they also have the highest rebate of nearly 50-60% which is equal to 15 USD for all lot size trading and withdrawal is completely instant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Yeah of course that’s what rebate has been created for, it is not just there to reduce losses, but it is also a relief giver, so if we are to achieve things quicker and consistently then quality broker with cash back (rebate) facility is absolutely must, but as I said it has to be up to the mark in terms of quality, it makes no difference to have rebates from scamming company since their conditions are anyway not anything great to talk about. I am currently trading with OctaFX broker where I get a lot of advantage especially with their15 dollars rebate program on all trading orders whether they are won or lose and that too in every situation whether it’s news or normal.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, I don’t think so. Because, we can’t overcome our losses trough rebate without good knowledge. Actually, lose is a very common issue for every business including Forex trading. But personally, I always try to recover my previous losses through professional trading setup that I get from TradingBanks as daily market news.

• 1 month later...

It is obviously good thing to have cash back, but we must select a reliable broker instead of just going for such stuff. I get everything with Nova FX company, it is really special with having awesome IB program that helps one earn up to 2nd tier, so that’s why it is so special and joined under my friend, I am getting additional cash on all trading orders, it is really wonderful for me to have such broker joined for trading.

• 3 weeks later...

Rebate is obviously built to minimize our losses, but i sadly see this facility been misused and people use it as way to cover their mistakes instead of adding extra layer on profits. I always use rebate to increase my already won trade, but we should never get careless because of having this. I don’t need to register through Primerebate, as I obviously get less, but with my friend that I am joined under, I get 15 dollars per lot size, so that’s seriously huge amount and I don’t think there is any service from where I get such large rebate and lastly, it is OctaFX broker which provide this type of rebate, so working with them has been the best decision for me.

• 1 month later...

rebate will help us to be trading with a maximum rebate because then we will be able to trade more freely because the rebate it will make us able to obtain additional capital. in order to minimize the loss then we need to have a good risk management such as the use of Sl and Tp. trading with SL and TP rebate without the risk can not be minimized by good

• 4 weeks later...

Rebate definitely minimize my losses at least, I believe it is so good for me to work with OctaFX broker since they provide the largest rebate in whole industry and that’s up to 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and that’s too even with the losing trades, so this means I can be seriously comfortable with the work and even if things go wrong, I know I have got great cover which works so nicely especially if we are doing scalping where it is obvious that out of 10 trades even best will lose 2-3, so this sort of rebate can come very handy and help us in trading well without facing much difficulty and so far it has done wonders for me in helping me gain profits consistently.

from the title, i would say yes, any income is always good, anything is good except loses :) some people actually build a career from being IBs or partners, that why many brokers like hotforex lmfx fxcm alpari i guess almost all have a partnership program for their traders

• 1 month later...

Rebate indeed minimizes our losses, but what else it does is bring in the confidence, it’s something you will struggle without rebate especially for beginners. I am working with FreshForex and they’re offering the highest rebate on losing trade which is up to 10 dollars while even winning trades gives us 5 dollars per lot size trade.

• 3 weeks later...

Rebate not just reduce our losses, but it can also increase our chances as far profit making goes, but obviously we should not trade in silly way just because we have rebate. I am currently working with OctaFX broker where I get 15 dollars profits per lot size trade irrelevant to winning or losing, so that’s why I can work so nicely but at the same time, I don’t do anything extra-ordinary because of getting rebate, I continue to work in straight forward way and this rebate just adds up to my tally as far making profit is concern and it keeps me relaxed while if there is some unfortunate situation then it obviously is handy to save me in tough situations.

• 1 month later...

Rebate is indeed extremely important and it has become huge part of our life as of now, it’s where I go with FreshForex, it offers highest rebate on internet which goes up to 15 dollars profits per lot size and that’s for losing trades while we can gain 10 dollars for winning, so this is just superb and I have really never seen something like Mega Rebate that’s present here!