What do you think about Forex Demo Contest ?

Demo contest is a tool for profit apart from the real trading.

Please, be informed that registration in “FBS Pro”contest is now open!

We invite you to take part in the contest and try your hand in fighting for real money prizes with the best traders in the world. This is a real chance to become a professional together with winning real funds.

Participate, sharpen your trading skills and get money prizes!

The contest period is: 21.04.2014 (12:00:00 GMT+03:00) - 21.05.2014 (16:00:00 GMT+03:00)

FBS sincerely wishes you good luck!

Now only days away and the contest ends we could follow for the next period. another plus is, traders can use the EA so that traders can test the ability of EA

What do you think about Forex Demo Contest in your's broker ?

• 7 months later...

I think for newbies, it is so important they regularly practice on demo. In fact, it is necessary to at least work there for 4-6 months minimum before investing in real, but unfortunately that never happens, therefore it is so valuable to have these sort of demo contest, it not only fulfill the purpose for leaning without getting bored, but also give great chance of winning prizes.

I am highly addicted to OctaFX, as they have amazing cTrader demo contest. It is a weekly contest with 5 top prizes like 150, 100, 75, 50 and 25 USD, so we have got so many chances every week and almost 4 times of it every month, so it gives a chance to everyone to win one of these wonderful prizes.

Basically forex trading is very simple, just the buying and selling of different currencies, but to be able to get the results of these activities a trader require a strategy that can minimize the risk of forex trading which is quite high. For beginners traders, it is recommended to use a demo account as a means of finding and training a trading strategy before using a real account.

Demo account should be able to improve the skills that the trader is able to trade properly in the real account. with a variety of exciting prizes, contest demo account was followed by many traders that makes the opportunity to practice and compete. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link and also " Trader Of The Month" real contest account

To learn forex trader takes time and a long process to be able to obtain an optimal experience prior to using a real account. trader should use a demo account first to learn. I also use a demo account before using in a real account Armada Markets. I spend approximately 8 months before switching to a real account

• 2 weeks later...

I am bit of crazy when it comes to dealing with demo contest as I almost participate in all but what has really caught my heart and mind is OctaFX and their excellent cTrader contest. It is just extra ordinary contest to be part of since it is a weekly based contest with prizes up to 400-500 USD and the first position winner gets 150 USD, it is awesome that we could participate 4 times in a month especially newbies since they can destroy their account quickly but with this they get more chances again.