Insurance in Forex Trading

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ diaz : insurance is a great think for us. this is instrument to make our more dafe to trade in forex business, now, i am using an insurance from FBS, this insurance provide me 100% returning our deposit if we have completed the term in the insurance promotion

Nice, with freshforex we can get insurance against Stop Out. Deposit is getting burned, Stop Out is coming? Connect “Insurance against Stop Out” and obtain a reliable protection of your deposit against failed trades!

FreshForex - fresh view on money

If broker provides the proper trading security and let us win, then we really don't need any insurance in Forex trading. My broker OctaFX is one of the most recognized broker that uses seperate account to keep protected traders money segregated from company's fund. So my trading is always secure here because they are not market maker and they do not place any trade against our trading positions.

FBS provides insurance brokers based on the needs of traders to obtain a system of protection against the funds by returning the funds due to losses. same as other systems that provide insurance protection, a trader requires this.

Is money managemant is enough to protect the trader from losses ?. Money managemant can protect the loss, but not optimal if our trading psychology is still not stable when subjected to loss

Naturally, Money management is required by the trader to succeed because this is also done by a trader who has been a pro. based on statistics is stated like that and I think they suffered losses due to a lack of discipline, greed or emotion during trading.

Insurance helps us in reducing the risks that occur in the forex business. such insurance in general, forex insurance can provide replacement facilities fund. therefore I follow insurance in FBS

insurance is very useful for traders, because trading by getting the insurance then we can maximize our capital so well that we could try to trade with leverage. in freshforex we can get Insurance against Stop Out so very profitable for traders

Insurance helps us in reducing the risks that occur in the forex business. such insurance in general, forex insurance can provide replacement facilities fund. therefore I follow insurance in FBS

If In freshforex Insurance against Stop-out have advantages such as

Return of up to 100% of replenishment!

Payouts can reach $2500!

Absolutely each replenishment is accounted!

Up to 5 insurance payouts for one account!

FreshForex - fresh view on money

FBS Deposit Insurance

FBS are glad to offer you a unique deposit insurance program!

Trading without losses has become real now with FBS!

Obtain Deposit Insurance for FREE!

Right now you can insure from 10% to 100% of your deposit. In case you lose it, FBS will pay you back.

Insure now and do not lose a cent more!

Edited by kaito kid

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your information. I think it is not easy to earn consistent money by the critical Forex market. However, the expert Forex traders can earn easily for their good trading strategy. Therefore, I depend on best mathematical trading system called ‘Holy Grail Golden Eagle’ strategy. I do not need to use other indicators on my chart. Because, this strategy is enough for knowing the market accurate direction.

with the trading of insurance will give bad impact to our trading. because the insurance we would have a mindset that is wrong with forex, we will trade with less caution because we assume that our capital will be back after a loss.

Should the trader who receives insurance from FBS necessarily have to be focused to develop the trading system to make a profit. insurance is only used if a trader loses due to incorrect analysis

Yes insurance is important and that is exactly why SL/TP options are for so we should use them for our benefit but we must be careful with the brokerage company we choose to work with as many take advantage of users SL and get it hit by spikes. I prefer OctaFX as there we never get any unwanted situation plus they have been 8 times award winning company in just 8 years which includes Best Broker Eastern Europe, Best Broker Central Asia, Best ECN Broker Asia and plenty others.

Yes insurance is important and that is exactly why SL/TP options are for so we should use them for our benefit but we must be careful with the brokerage company we choose to work with as many take advantage of users SL and get it hit by spikes. I prefer OctaFX as there we never get any unwanted situation plus they have been 8 times award winning company in just 8 years which includes Best Broker Eastern Europe, Best Broker Central Asia, Best ECN Broker Asia and plenty others.

Of course we should use SL and TP at the time of trading. sayapun now using SL and TP at once using the promotional "self rebate" and also insurance from FBS. I think this will really help traders can trade better

• 5 weeks later...

Insurance with risk management are the best combine. I would say risk management is the most important aspect of forex trading. One needs to know what lot size to use, how much leverage to use and where to set the stop loss. If someone can manage his risk effectively over long period of time then success will follow.