Why Forex hard for beginner?

shere0901

• 1 month later...

Some traders make the mistake of rushing forward with a live trading account, but they do not have much experience in trading at all. Do not be impulsive, emotional and Forex trading can not coexist together. Give yourself time to learn to feel and know the market principles. Once you practice enough, you can go ahead and start trading Forex. Try it with a capital of $ 5. Forex trading does not require huge investments. You can deposit as much as $ 5 and gain enough experience to trade real money trading on your own. After a few moments when you feel that you are ready to move on the next level.

I want to share about experience the trader who got $2453.26 from $5 cash rewards from FBS.
Could you please give some professional advice to traders who’ve just received $5 Bonus?
The only advice I can give is: Be confident in your trades and analyze your mistakes. And the most important is trying to understand your losses.
I wish a profitable trading and prosperity to everybody

forex trade is really too hard to make profit without experience and knowledge . You cant able to make profit if you dont have knowledge about forex. Forex trade is really nice way for earn huge with experience .

Let's Try MYfxbook AutoTrade : Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy

yes, for that we must to, have good trading experience and skill if we want to succeed in forex. because the forex risk is very high. With that risk, it will make us fail if we do not have a good trading experience and skill.

it is normal for the first time we feel so hard to do something because at this situation, we have lack of knowledge, and then if we spend more time to know about this business with deeply, i guess we will know how to manage as well, and at this situation we will have different words like now, so all will need a time and process, we need to be patience and discipline for it

Find your's best broker and vote it. I recommend you vote FBS

at the start of trading is very reasonable if we run into trouble, because we know that the forex risk is very high so it is not easy for us to be able to make a profit. for that is why there is a demo account, because with a demo account so we can prepare ourselves before the start a forex trading. you can try for trading in Real Trade

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Forex market is a virtual, risky, highly competitive market. Thereby for new traders it may be a bit difficult to cope with this market at the beginning. When I was a new entrant, I also found it a difficult place-from where to start, how to start and how I might be able to earn profit. Then one of my friends told me about AAFX and I then realized that in this market your broker can be your best friend since a regulated broker takes all the necessary steps and provides guidelines so that traders having accounts with it can engage in safe trading. Now for me, it is not that difficult to operate Forex trading.

• 1 month later...

All successful investors and traders in the Forex and CFD markets are familiar with the name of FXB Trading. It is basically an online brokerage service that offers effective kinds of trading basics. Besides offering such essentials, it also makes it easy for traders to become successful in the trading market as it supplies them with several strategic and speculative tools that are not easy to find anywhere else on the net

• 1 month later...

The best broker for scalping is a broker which does not restrict scalping and for all time ensure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads , actually without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time . so for using scalping in a proper way we the traders who are particularly scalpers first of all have to ensure the flexible trading spreads.   

Forex is the largest capitalism market around the world which is based on online. Several indicators are used here for making a compact signal indeed. Without signal trading is important whereas we should not rely on other’s signal because maximum of the time these signal result in failure. Trade12 provides signals on daily basis and it is the best benevolence to the neophyte traders indeed.

Yes trading is hard. but with learning and buckling down one can endeavor to accomplish their objective. Forex is hazardous as conditions change in a moment and one can lose all cash. A decent broker like MaximusFx at that point would be truly necessary as it would pad the blow in particular and help you to trade in such a domain crosswise over different financial markets with best of the trading conditions with various liberal bonuses. Every one of these makes trading charming and beneficial!

TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER WITH MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com/

Forex trading is not so hard but newbies found it bit difficult. Because maximum of them started wrongly and do many mistakes. By doing mistake again and again they lose a lot and quit from the market. Seeing them many other new trader afraid to invest.

But if one start forex properly they will earn good amount of money and become successful in a very short time. First of all trader need to select their trading style. According to their trading style they need to select their trading platform. And all these will be possible when they have proper trading education. TopFX24 helps me to learn about forex. They have a very rich educational platform only for their trader. Again they provide 24 hours multilingual customer support to their trader.

Yes what you are saying are truth of trading in forex. But I also believe that beginners in the forex market generally live in the world of illusion and confusion. The reason can be that when they learn about forex market with the help of forex tutorials, videos, e-books, and various websites they may feel that forex is a money making machine. And they can easily earn good money. But when they actually come in the real field they seem the cut throat competition and this competitive environment may make their trading life hard.

Forex trading is hard for beginner because of Trading Psychology. While the basic Forex concepts allow traders to spot profitable trade setups and risk management enables them to limit their exposure or maximize their gains, trading psychology ensures that they can maintain the right mindset during a trade and throughout their trading career. My broker AFX Group offers comprehensive educational courses for all levels of traders while presenting the technical side of online trading.

STO for FX and CFD trading services

AFX Group

Trading can be fun when you are regularly earning money,more so if they are big. But trading forex is not a funny business but quite the opposite. It is a serious business and you must take it as such. You can meanwhile do things which can trading enjoyable & fun and if you select good reliable broker like FreshForex with its competitive spreads, good execution, fast withdrawals, lots of bonus offers, etc; then you can really enjoy trading. But my advise would be to take forex trading as serious because you can lose all your money anytime!
There are many people who aim only money in forex. Trading is forex is not so much of fun. But trading forex would be fun if you are able to make a consistent and significant profit from it daily.

• 2 weeks later...