Forex copy is risky or not?

ali200

forex copy is quiet good but i will advise that you know the trade history of the person you are copying his trades. let him provide at least six months trading statement showing consistent profits so that he does not put your account into loss position.

but I tend to make trades with trying to maximize my ability to analyze price movements. now I get a chance with the market analysis of FBS and www.fxbazooka.com websites that provide updated best analysis

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Obviously copy trading means depending on others, is too much risky. On the other hand, a good trading strategy gives the surety of regular money. I always depend on my trading strategy ‘Holy Grail Golden Eagle’ strategy. It works accurately in any condition of market. Even, my trading strategy gives me re-entry trading signal. It is enough for making regular money. This is way, I do not need to use other multiple indicators on my chart.

• 1 month later...

A person should see if the thing he does is profitable or benefit him in any way if yes than it is fine even if it is risky but for me copying trade is always a lose lose situation since if we lose money it would be gone but in return even experience won't come. So i prefer trading with OctaFX as they have ideal system where we can see how other traders are doing and we can see their trades while then we can decide from our own analysis or by the great analysis that OctaFX provides for free to every client.

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously, it is much risky to follow others traders trading signal. I have seen, all professional Forex traders depend on their own trading skilled. Therefore, I always prefer to manual trading in my live account. In addition, my trading platform provides me best market analysis in every day. Therefore, I do not need to use others call or signal. I am improving my profit ratio according to my trading skill.

• 1 year later...

Of course Copy Trading is Risky, only if you fail to choose a reliable one. There are many copy trading sites out there, but only few provides the real signals with high accuracy. I have been trading with Consistent Forex Trading site. you know why they are not a scam? because they know their ability. and that's why they don't provide signals on lots of pairs, but GBP/JPY pairs only. and so their signals come with high accuracy.

• 3 weeks later...

Frankly speaking, I don’t think Forex copy is going to be risky if we do it sensibly, but if we go blindfolded then there is trouble written all over it. I believe we need to make sure we go with sensible approach and pick and leave things instead of just having one direction which is just not going to work at all. I trade with OctaFX broker where I don’t exactly copy but I keep watch of all top traders through their monitor available on the web site. Also, I keep myself updated with their daily market news and analysis service which is simple yet highly effective too while it’s absolutely free too, therefore, I am extremely happy with working!

• 3 weeks later...

If we do copy blindly then that’s something you will consider risky but if you go with sensible approach and be at right place at the right time then everything is meant to work. I always select wisely and that’s from here http://alpari.com/en/investor/pamm/ratings/, I believe it’s very useful and if we are good at selection then we could gain superb returns, but we definitely need to have experience in order to figure out the right one suitable for us.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/13/2016 at 1:39 PM, John Hampshire said:

I think risk is only with wrong selection, but if we select right things to copy/follow than we are meant to gain from it. I am already getting that it’s just so lovely and makes my task so much easy while also makes me entirely comfortable.

to gain profit in forex trading course to continue to improve trading skills and abilities to the maximum. and be able to guide the success is to have the maximum knowledge and plan a reliable trading in earning money

On 12/5/2016 at 2:42 PM, Gaban said:

to gain profit in forex trading course to continue to improve trading skills and abilities to the maximum. and be able to guide the success is to have the maximum knowledge and plan a reliable trading in earning money

The psychological effect on trading results that we did, it's really going to affect either positively or negatively then I suggest then trades when we are really in good shape

18 hours ago, resmana said:

The psychological effect on trading results that we did, it's really going to affect either positively or negatively then I suggest then trades when we are really in good shape

conditions and also science that should be maximized and we shall have, in this case would bring profit, and thus to optimize the knowledge we have in order to get maximum results

On 12/8/2016 at 2:30 PM, Gaban said:

conditions and also science that should be maximized and we shall have, in this case would bring profit, and thus to optimize the knowledge we have in order to get maximum results

the maximum results depends on knowledge we have gan, and it was certainly trying to continue the learning that results in forex trading can be felt when running a forex trading business together centrofx

On 12/9/2016 at 3:45 PM, resmana said:

the maximum results depends on knowledge we have gan, and it was certainly trying to continue the learning that results in forex trading can be felt when running a forex trading business together centrofx

it was discussed in the forex trading business doing this, we are of course to learn and can also utilize the demo account as well as possible in the training of skills and abilities trading. The road to running a successful business with the forex necessarily have the skill and ability to the maximum

22 hours ago, Gaban said:

it was discussed in the forex trading business doing this, we are of course to learn and can also utilize the demo account as well as possible in the training of skills and abilities trading. The road to running a successful business with the forex necessarily have the skill and ability to the maximum

learning is required especially in the novice trader is very important in optimizing science in mililkinya. demo trading account would be useful if in studied with earnest, because that will bring the success that has good knowledge and experience

1 hour ago, resmana said:

learning is required especially in the novice trader is very important in optimizing science in mililkinya. demo trading account would be useful if in studied with earnest, because that will bring the success that has good knowledge and experience

learning is very important in improving trading skills and abilities that we have, without learning can not be successful in forex trading business running. it caused a lot of loss in trading forex certainly do not have a science maximum

19 hours ago, Gaban said:

learning is very important in improving trading skills and abilities that we have, without learning can not be successful in forex trading business running. it caused a lot of loss in trading forex certainly do not have a science maximum

yes of course in doing learned that we have to do, without a presence of mature persipan can not be successful in the run, and learning can take advantage of a demo account in centroFX with skills training and also adds to the experience further.

On 12/14/2016 at 9:29 AM, resmana said:

yes of course in doing learned that we have to do, without a presence of mature persipan can not be successful in the run, and learning can take advantage of a demo account in centroFX with skills training and also adds to the experience further.

learning is very important for us to do, and with that we can try to bring myself to plunge into a real account with a try by using the small capital of $ 1 the standard account instaforex. With the plunge into the real account will further increase in the science and practice patience and mental well

• 4 months later...

Forex, regardless of whether manual or copy trading, is immaculate risky.
Discovering somebody to copy from the ocean of great profiles is a type of hazard in itself. From the several profiles, you can make sure to locate some foolhardy, thusly unsafe, traders in them.
Copying even the most proficient traders is as yet a type of hazard. A few traders can have so much copiers and never lose on many trades, just for them to lose their cash on one single trade.
An immense rate of traders are really not profiting from Forex.
Like in manual trading, it is still practically difficult to foresee how it will all turn out.
Traders you copy may not think about you, their copiers, when trading – they may just think about their bonuses. I do binary options trading at lxmarkets.com

• 3 weeks later...

Copying is not good at all. As we all know that forex trading is a unique business. Also business is like an art. Business man must be innovative to make money consistently. On the other hand forex market is changing in every single second. So, if someone blindly copy in forex it could be very dangerous. In my trading business my broker TryMarkets helps me always to take decisions wisely.

• 3 months later...

Copy paste is not a good way of trading and it is not possible to express your talents and knowledge. But if you want to follow someone's signal, then quickly make sure that trader is a successful trader. On the other hand, if you want to be a successful trader. You do not follow anyone's signal, practice hard then you will become a smart trader. if you can choose a broker, you can try FXB Trading and see the bonuses it offers

I would better utilize my own analysis as opposed to utilizing the analysis of others. it is difficult to lead market analysis, yet in the event that we learn so much we can do a market analysis. to play out their own particular analysis then I could prepare my trading abilities with great. I trade with JM Financial, a main regulated broker in Kuiwat. It gives ultra low spreads. It surrenders sensible leverage of to 200:1.