Who has forex trading made you to become

ali200

My involvement in forex market has really improve my ability to expect less in life and achieve more in return, it has increase my financial status , my knowledge about the global economy has advanced i now know what moves the economy of a country and how it affects its medium of exchange . forex trading has increase my discipline level in life

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

yes, me too, With our forex would be a more patient person. . What we must know, forex is a high risk business. It takes a lot of knowledge and skill trading. For that we have to be patient so that we can get profit. So that it will affect our daily lives.

Yes to have good hand in forex trading we must have to learn with patients as this help us to learn with more perfectly.

• 3 months later...

Forex trading has make me become someone who can make money at his comfort of his house, it has also make me to become more discipline when trading and making the right decison that will favour me alot. When you trade long in forex, its obvious you brain can change into constantly thinking what might be happening in forex market at every minute of time.

Forex has made me to become a good researcher as i research for relevant information that may likely help me. Before i dont suffer myself to research but when i discovered forex and made few losses, it prompted me to research more about this trade and to work hard to improve on my skills and strategy.

• 3 weeks later...

I am sure that I become better man with years of dedication to forex trading. I learned to be more disciplined and I learn to respect little amount of money. I also learn that I must mange our anger when I have loss, or some bad situation in my life, in order to become profitable on the end of the month, or to live life without stress.

please vote FBS in IAFT awards : link vote

• 2 weeks later...