Are you using stop loss or take profit?

ali200

I think we need to use both since it obviously make sense in every way. I always prefer to use stop loss and take profit, as both are equally important, therefore, it’s vital that we need to use all that together and properly, it will really help us with performance and we will be able to succeed as well. I am currently enjoy it nicely and that comes with help of OctaFX broker, it’s one of the go to companies in the industry and have excellent features and facilities that counts smallest spread starting from 0.2 for all major pairs while there is also zero balance protection, swap free account, instant payments plus much more, it’s all good to help with working.

• 4 months later...

Using stop loss and take profits are necessary during forex trading, in order to limit the size of your loss if the price goes against your trade, or lock in profit when price goes in your favor. They serve as means of applying good risk management strategy.