The meaning of forex

ali200

The foreign exchange market (forex, FX, or currency market) is a worldwide decentralized over-the-counter financial market for the trading of currencies. Financial centers around the world function as anchors of trading between a wide range of different types of buyers and sellers around the clock, with the exception of weekends. The foreign exchange market determines the relative values of different currencies

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

• 3 months later...

forex has the advantage that very much. with forex trading, then we can get a lot of money. but the fact is to get lots of money from forex is not easy, we have much to learn and practice trading. because the forex risk is very high.

Yesm, the main advantage of forex market is its flexibility , liquidity and volatility , volatile market is haven for scalpers where we get good advantage after some time gap , i like to play safe trade other wise some experts make higher profits from higher leverage too , so this is the best market ever in profit point of view .

Yesm, the main advantage of forex market is its flexibility , liquidity and volatility , volatile market is haven for scalpers where we get good advantage after some time gap , i like to play safe trade other wise some experts make higher profits from higher leverage too , so this is the best market ever in profit point of view .

profits forex commensurate with the risk forex . for that we must be careful in doing forex trading, we must have good trading skills and knowledge of trading that much so we can get profit from forex. We can capitalize on a demo account to practice trading.

• 4 months later...

Forex is the exchange you can buy and sell currencies. For example, you might buy British pounds (by exchanging them to the dollars you had), then, after pounds / dollar ratio goes up, you sell pounds and buy dollars again. At the end of this operation you are going to have more dollars, then you had at the beginning. This is become today's business interest

FreshForex - fresh view on money

• 3 weeks later...

Forex is the short form of Foreign Stock Exchange. In Forex trading us traders actually exchange world's currency with each other. Most of the traders usually trade with EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY pair. How do we make profits? when we traders sell one currency against another one, we either buy it with lowest price or sell it higher price. However, trading with OctaFX broker my trading is profitable and I am making enough profits all the time.

I really do not know what the Real meaning of Forex trading is. We traders are here doing Foreign Currency Exchange business to make a profits over our deposited amount. But If I say, Forex is my business and my Career. I am trading with OctaFx broker to make sure my profits in Forex and I want to become a Millionaire trader so that I can live a happy life with my beloved ones.

• 1 month later...

Forex is basically a currency exchange business where we buy or sell countries currency. It is one of the most profitable businesses in the world but it is equally risky. In Forex we trade through brokers. I prefer trading with OctaFX brokerage company as they are the best broker at present and also have won 8 awards including the best ECN brokerage company, Best Customer service and plenty of others in just 3-4 years of their arrival which is extra ordinary and shows how trust worthy they are.

• 2 years later...

Forex Trading is trading currencies from different countries. This Forex is short for Foreign Exchange. An example of forex trading is buying Euro (European currency), while simultaneously selling USD (American currency), can be abbreviated EUR / USD.

BTW, anyone ever subscribed with a broker?
if not, try subscribing with FXB Trading because they offer many profitable bonuses for sure.