Do not be fooled

ali200

In order to be a successful trader in the exchange profession ..

(1) must learn the principles of trading foreign currencies.

(2) should be trading contest with the news .

(3) you must learn technical analysis and studying charts and technical indicators.

( 4) you must define your character and commercial market expects .

(5) must possess a proven trading strategy and successful to Terbg a lot and have a successful plan .

(6) does not violate your plan in trading and money management neglected to minimize your losses ..

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

All great points posted here just wanna add one more especially for the newbie is that they should start with small capital and try to have low risk. Having trade with small capital is always good to have as newbie is not that much experience and knowledge so it is always to start with small as it is always better to loose small capital then the big one.

Yes, I agree with you. For the newbie who does not have enough experience and knowledge, if you want to trade a real you should use small capital, such as a mini account in galleass with minimal deposit only $ 10. In this way, the money in the risk of it not too big, due to lack of knowledge and experience make forex a lot more risky than in the presence of sufficient knowledge and experience.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Well written points which i totally agree with. As a newbie i think we should really be careful with low investments as if not traded with good money management it can be gone really quickly but for me i consider myself bit special as i got a broker like OctaFX in which even a low investment is really great since i always get 50% extra bonus and with very low spread i always stay away from risk.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well written points which i totally agree with. As a newbie i think we should really be careful with low investments as if not traded with good money management it can be gone really quickly but for me i consider myself bit special as i got a broker like OctaFX in which even a low investment is really great since i always get 50% extra bonus and with very low spread i always stay away from risk.

Yes there are many broker who provide bonuses but you cant withdraw those bonus and you have to invest, so its better to enter the market with a strong investment base.

• 1 year later...

Thank you very much for your contribution! Yeah, learning is very important in Forex business! That’s way, I have selected education friendly broker TradingBanks! I don’t need to add any kind of pay service because, I get professional technical and news analysis from this helpful broker! Thus I am learning and in a time, I am learning professional analysis.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2013 at 2:34 AM, ali200 said:

In order to be a successful trader in the exchange profession ..

(1) must learn the principles of trading foreign currencies.

(2) should be trading contest with the news .

Most experienced traders do not encourage trading the news due to the fact that the market reaction to news is not always predictable. They rather suggests trading the news momentum, which is a safer strategy.