What Is The Key To Success In Forex?

Gaban

the key to success in forex is to have the discipline and patience in trading. success in forex can not be fast, to be successful in forex we need patience and discipline. successful trader is a trader who is able to discipline and patience. small capital will get results if we are disciplined and patient

FreshForex - fresh view on money

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the key to success in forex is to have the discipline and patience in trading. success in forex can not be fast, to be successful in forex we need patience and discipline. successful trader is a trader who is able to discipline and patience. small capital will get results if we are disciplined and patient

yes, The main key to success in Forex is the patience.Without patience, it is impossible to survive in Forex.You will surely loss your account if you are greedy for money.You have to be patient.

yes, The main key to success in Forex is the patience.Without patience, it is impossible to survive in Forex.You will surely loss your account if you are greedy for money.You have to be patient.

patience is definitely needed in forex. By having a lot of patience so we can trade comfortably and we can get maximum results when trading. for that we need to practice patience

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

here's key point you need to practice regularly :
1) Focus on trading, not just on making money
2) Learn that NOT trading is part of the game (Being out of a trade is a position)
3) Become organized and disciplined
4) Take a longer-term view of what “success” means
5) Develop a strict daily trading routine to develop positive trading habits

have a good day and good luck with your trading.

proper knowledge of trading strategies are important key of succesfull trade. many traders use a complex, custom made trading plan, and indicator. for new trader this one sometime lead into another confusion, here's some list of classic powerfull trading strategies with a straigh description and picture how to use this strategies. http://www.armadamarkets.com/forex-strategies-2/

this could be usefull resource for new traders.

Hard work and continuous practice willmake a trader successful .He will become experienced in trading day . In forex we can nt get success in days Here need a lot of timeit means patience is also important for success.

To be a good trader in forex market needs proper dedication and hard work , there is no substitute to this.

I have marked only two points are they your trading knowledge and 2nd is your trading broker. Come to the first point. No doubt about this, you trading skilled is your best friend to give you right direction in proper time. on the other hand, your success really depends on your trading partner. Because, your scam brokers surely loss your energy for trading. While a good trading platform always inspire you to earn by providing best trading facilities and trading function as like ‘GCI’. Because, I have been using this 12 years market experience trading platform since 2010. But, I never face any kind of technical problem to trade I ‘GCI’. Even, I have overcome my capital problem to take high welcome bonus form this trusted trading broker.

No doubt about this low trading skilled is the main reason for crashing balance. But, using market maker trading platform is another important point for that. Therefore, I have selected my trading platform after making long time analysis. Now, I can earn huge money in every month. Because, I have opened my live account with big welcome bonus in this ECN trading broker.

• 3 months later...

The only way of getting success in Forex industry is to become an expert both technically and fundamentally. With the right education, you can exactly do this thing. We understand market movements even better after learning for a certain period. The more we learn, the more we get the chance to win from Trading.

Thus Academy of Financial Trading is a multi Award-Winning Trading Education Provider. They teach professionals how to generate a second income from part time trading at home. However, Courses are fairly suitable for all levels: beginners, intermediate and advanced.

Acceding to my long time trading experience I believe our trading knowledge is the main point of success. All successful Forex traders are good skilled Forex trader. As a result, I used which regulated trading broker has enough educational materials thus I can learn trading principle without any fees. Therefore, I have selected TradingBanks trading broker as my demo trading partner. Really, that was the most important decision for my trading career. Because, I learned from basic level to advance level of Forex trading from their video tutorials, important Forex articles, reading eBook and their trading analysis. So, my demo trading experience was very fantastic with this helpful trading platform.

The key is keep learing new knowledge and learn lessons from practice, find right trading strategy and risk management method etc.

Yes, knowledge and experience are very important in forex trading, without the knowledge and experience it's hard to us to minimize the risk of forex and earn extra income from this business.

According to expert’s opinion, our trading knowledge is our main support for earning huge consistent money. This is way; I used my demo only for gathering Forex knowledge. Actually, using TradingBanks trading broker for demo practicing was my best decision. Because, this ECN trading broker has most exclusive educational facilities. Thus, I become a knowledgeable Forex trader without any cost. Still, I am learning from their daily market report.

the key to success in forex trading is to continue to build capacity and good trading psychology. Forex is a business that has a lot of advantages, with the advantage that it is easy for us to be successful if our ability and psychology well

yes you should psychological be fit, but there are numerous factors that decide if your trade is going to be successful or not.

According to my trading experience, I think, the key to success in this trading stage is money management. And, it is absentmindedly true that, on one becomes successful, if he does not know to manage money. In my trading life I am very sincere about money management besides gathering trading knowledge with MXTrade. This trading platform taught me the proper money management by Forex eBook where all psychological matters are available which is very supportive to make proper money management.

• 6 months later...

By and large traders think that only analyzing trade knowledge is the key to success in this market place. But, practically, despite of good trading knowledge it is not possible to achieve success from this volatile trading place without a reliable support from a trading broker. That’s why, in my trading career, I have selected MXTrade trading broker due to many exclusive trading facilities.